.

Elizabeth/c.b. pov

I regained possession of Circus Baby and, I decided that I should tell y/n who I am.

"So, I'm not really sure where to start, but my real name is Elizabeth and I'm not just an animatronic, I'm a 12 year old girl." I started my story, I gave y/n a minute to process. Y/n's eyes widened she was speechless. "And that story I told you, the one about the girl, she was me." If I were able to cry I think I would be right now. "I-I'm so sorry." I heard y/n say while looking down sadly. "It's not your fault, I should have listened." I say while walking over to y/n.

Y/n pov

While I was processing what happened I though of an idea. 'I wonder If there is a way for Circus Baby- or Elizabeth, to be a human again. I mean If she is able to somehow posses Circus Baby then there might be a way for her to be human.' "I think I have an idea!" I said to Circus Baby in a more happy tone. She looked a little- ok really confused and then spoke. "And what would that be?" "Ok so I thought about how you are able to speak to me and have the ability to posses Circus Baby." I started. "Yeah?" She asked still a bit confused. "Well what if there is a way to posses your corpse and actually be human again!" I said proudly, she thought a bout it for a moment before responding. "I mean I'm not saying it's impossible, so why not give it a try." She said happily. "Wait this might sound weird but do you know where your corpse is?.." I asked very awkwardly cause nobody asks 'hey do you know where your corpse is.' She paused and thought. "Oh! I do know where it is but I'm going to need help!" She said while standing up. "Ok! So where is it?" I asked.

"In my stomach area." She replied. I looked over to her and said. "Wait. What?" "In my stomach cavity, I might need help opening it up though..." She replied while picking me up from the floor. "O-oh ok, maybe we should do this in the kitchen." "Why?" "Just in case we get blood everywhere." I said while reaching my arms out for her to pick me up. Once she picked me up, we headed over to the kitchen.

Once we made it to the kitchen I asked. "Ok so how do you open your stomach cavity thing." I looked up at her with a confused look, she then replied with. "I don't actually know... Heh." I rolled my eyes. 'Great she doesn't even know how this works, were gonna be here for a while...'

~A few hours later~

After however long we had been in here for I finally got her stomach opened! I then saw Elizabeth in there. I let out a little scream when I first saw her.

"Ok, let's get me all cleaned up!" Circus Baby- or Elizabeth, I don't even know anymore, said.

"Y-yeah." I said while I reached my hands in her stomach cavity, I then pulled out Elizabeth with a little help from her. After we got her out I noticed how filthy she was. "Uh, can you go to the place where I got my clothes from and get some, I'm going to was her or your hair. This is confusing." I asked while looking back to Circus Baby. She replied with. "Sure thing."

A few minutes pass and I'm rinsing Liz's hair, while waiting for Circus Baby. I hear footsteps and turn around to see Circus Baby with an outfit that matches mine. "Thank you!" I say while grabbing the outfit. 'Wait a sec, does this mean I have to change her!?' I felt my face grow warm. Circus Baby must have been thinking the same thing. "I'll change her, can you turn around?" I hear her ask. "Ye-yeah." I saw while turning around and hiding my face.

A few minutes pass by and I hear Circus Baby say. "You can turn around now." I turn around and see Elizabeth in an outfit matching mine. 'She looks kind of cute like that... Wait WHAT?' My cheeks went pink.

"Now's the hard part, how do we transfer my soul to my body?" I hear Circus Baby say. 'Crap I forgot about that part! Well we're screwed.'

"I have a few ideas but it might take a while."

"Ok, let's get started." Circus Baby said happily.

~Five hours later~

After eating loads of old pizza and hours of trying I was starting to lose hope, but I won't give up for Elizabeth's sake. I only had one more idea, I have to pray this works. I grab some random cords and walk up to a socket, I ripped a few cords and stuck them in Circus Baby's stomach cavity and put a few in Liz's hands, I then take the non ripped cords and stick them into a socket.

BOOM

A huge electric shock came from both of them. "OW!" I heard someone say. I look over and see that Elizabeth is now sitting up!..