The Date pt. 2

The tension in the cab was palpable.

Bucky was seated on the other side of the cab, near the window leaving plenty of space between us. I was grateful for the distance, I needed it to keep from doing something that was entirely too inappropriate and illegal. His presence overwhelmed me, even with the distance. My lips were still tingling from his kiss, and I could feel the ghost of his hands on my hips, my touch starved body felt like an exposed nerve, raw and throbbing. I knew what would happen once we went back to the compound, to his room, which offered more privacy than the small apartment I shared with Iris, and my body was in anticipation mode.

I dared a glance over at Bucky, finding his gaze trained firmly on the window, but his shoulders were tense, his foot tapping restlessly on the floorboards like he too was on edge. He turned his head then, no doubt feeling my eyes on him, catching me looking. The look he gave me gave it all away, I could tell by the predatory gaze he was just as anxious as I was. His nervous tics proved that he was trying to exercise the same restraint that I was.  I wanted to kiss him right then and there, to close the distance between us and feel his hands on me again.

The cab came to a halt, startling me out of the heated gaze we were sharing. Bucky reached into his pocket retrieving his wallet and pulling out a few bills to hand to the driver, muttering to keep the change. He reached across the space and took my hand without a word pulling me out of the cab after him.

He walked fast, almost too fast for me to keep up with, purposeful and long strides breezing past security and to the elevators. He told the AI the floor he wanted and his access code. The minute the doors shut his arms were around my waist, drawing me in, his mouth finding mine, all the restraint he'd been exercising dissipating. I was too lost in the heated kiss to realize I was moving until my back hit the wall with a soft thud, his hand curving around my thigh and lifting it against his hip. He kissed me like I was the very air he breathed, hungrily and eager, holding me closely pressing his thick muscular thigh right into my core. I unconsciously ground down on it, feeling a delicious zing shoot right up my core. I couldn't help, but to repeat the action again and again, chasing the slow build of pleasure threatening to take me over, holding on to Bucky's shoulders to steady myself, praying and wishing for the elevator to hurry the hell up.

*******

Considering the Avengers Compound was a multimillion dollar construct with every bell and whistle that Tony Starks oversized brain could think of, I wondered why it had such slow elevators. It felt like it was taking an eternity to only go up four floors. It was taking every ounce of my control to keep myself from ripping that little dress from Jade's body and fucking her right against the elevator wall. I couldn't keep my mouth off of her, her lips, her exposed neck, anything I could reach, she was riding my thigh slowly, well on her way to oblivion and allowing me to feel how wet and warm she was even through the denim encasing my leg.

"You have no idea how badly I want you right now," I growled into her skin, digging my fingers into her hips, pulling her against me, urging her to go faster.

"James," she moaned, letting her head fall back against the wall, eyes slipping closed. "Please...I...I..." she broke off in a strangled sound when my metal hand slid up the soft material of her dress and cupped her breast. She shivered in response, her nails sharp in my shoulder. Jesus. This elevator needs to hurry the fuck up. She was close, I could tell, but it wasn't enough to send her to over the edge. "Please..."

The begging was going to be my undoing. I wanted to give her anything and everything. I kissed her again, hard and hungrily, until I needed air and had no choice but to part from her taste.