bellarke river

Bellamy was walking through the camp and he saw Clarke walking past the gate.

"Where are you going princess?" Bellamy asked while walking up to Clarke.

"I'm going to collect some stuff for the camp." Clarke said while walking off into the woods.

"Well I'm coming, because your the only medic we have. I don't want you dying on us." Bellamy said with a sarcastically.

"I can defend myself ya know." Clarke said while rolling her eyes.

Bellamy and Clarke walked for a little while until they made it to a river. Clarke took a bottle out of her pack and started filling it up. Then Clarke put the lid back on and stuffed the bottle back in the pack. Bellamy liked when Clarke bent over.

"Why are you staring at me?" Clarke asked while raising an eyebrow toward Bellamy.

"I can't help it." Bellamy said with a smirk while walking up towards Clarke.

Bellamy walked up towards Clarke and placed his finger on Clarke's face, trailing up her jaw line. Clarke didn't do anything, in fact she liked his touch against her face. She couldn't help herself she kissed Bellamy and he immediately kissed her back. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth and started exploring. Clarke let out a soft moan. Bellamy retracted his lips away from hers and took of Clarke's shirt. He started trailing kisses across her stomach and then took off her bra.

"Wait what if someone sees us." Clarke says while covering her breasts.

"Who cares." Bellamy says while taking off his shirt.

Clarke stared at his abs and Bellamy let out a smirk. He took of his pants and started kissing Clarke. Clarke stopped kissing him for a moment and took of her pants. Bellamy kneeled down and ripped of Clarke's panties. He started gently licking Clarke's folds. She let out a moan as Bellamy stuck in a finger inside of her and started pumping it in and out. He retracted his fingers and started licking her. Bellamy rubbed her clit with his thumb as he pumped his tongue in and out off her.

"Fuck, Bellamy faster." Clarke moaned.

Bellamy smirked and started licking Clarke's clit even faster. Clarke let out a loud moan as she released inside of his mouth. Bellamy got up and took off his boxers. He turned Clarke around and put his dick inside of her as she moaned loudly. He pumped in and out until Clarke's walls tightened around him and she came on top of his dick.

"Holy shit." Clarke says while wiping sweat away from her forehead.

They started hearing clapping. Bellamy and Clarke turned around to see Raven at least 6 metres away from them clapping.

"Well that was a good show, anyways I just wanted to say that we got in contact with the ark." Raven says with a smirk.

"We're you here the whole time?" Clarke asks with panic in her voice.

"I got here right when you guys started kissing, anyways we need to head back to the camp." Raven laughs.