memori primes

Before I start the story I just want to say this takes place in s7-6 where Emori and Murphy are primes. I can't remember what season they became primes sorry. Anyways enjoy.

Murphy pushed Emori on the bed and started kissing her.

"I'm glad we're primes, we get the whole room to ourselves." Emori laughed.

Murphy smirked and took off Emori's shirt. He started trailing kisses down Emori's stomach.
Emori softly moaned and Murphy took of his shirt and Emori's bra. Murphy took off Emori's pants and underwear leaving her completely naked. He took of his own pants and boxer then started rubbing his tip against Emori's folds. She softly moaned. Murphy put his whole dick inside of her and Emori gasped.

"Holy shit." Emori gasped.

Murphy chuckled and then started thrusting his dick in and out of her until her walls tightened around his dick and she came on him.

"Fuck.." Murphy groaned as he took his dick out.

Emori smirked and got on top of Murphy. She sat on his dick and began riding him. She moaned loudly when his dick hit her g-spot. She slowly got off of him and lowered her view to his dick. She smiled and then began licking Murphy's tip.

"Shit..." Murphy groaned.

Emori began giving Murphy a blow job until he finally came into her mouth. She licked all of the cum off and then laid beside Murphy.

"That was good." She chuckled.

Murphy placed a gentle kiss onto Emori's lips, and then they both laid there cuddling.