clarktavia tent

This is an Octavia + Clarke smut. Season 1-

"Octavia you can't be reckless like that!" Clarke said while cleaning Octavias wound in their shared tent.

"I'm sorry Clarke but I needed to help him." Octavia said while wincing from the pain.

"Just promise me you won't do something like again." Clarke said while putting the rag down.

Octavia and Clarke shared a moment. They were both staring at each other. Octavia smiled softly and hugged Clarke. Octavia pulled back after a few seconds and then Clarke smiled.

"I promise." Octavia said while smiling at Clarke.

Later in the night (they both laid down for sleep)

"Clarke?" Octavia said while lifting her head up.

Clarke lifted her head up, "Yeah?"

"I can't sleep..." Octavia said.

Clarke got up and looked at Octavia.

"Here lay down next to me." Clarke said.

Octavia got next to Clarke and Clarke put her hands around Octavia and they laid down.

In the morning

Octavia woke up to Clarke's arms wrapped around her chest. She didn't want to wake up Clarke so she laid there for a little bit. After 20 minutes Clarke woke up.

"Hi." Octavia said with a small smile.

Clarke smiled back, "Hi."

Octavia turned around to face Clarke. Both of there faces only centimetres away. Octavia couldn't help it anymore, she kissed Clarke. Clarke was a bit shook for a second but she kissed her back. Clarke deepened the kiss and slipped her tongue into Octavias mouth. Both of the tongues intertwining. Octavia started
kissing Clarke's neck. Clarke moaned as Octavia sucked on her neck.  Clarke took of her own shirt and bra. Octavia took of Clarke's pants and panties and then removed her own clothes. Leaving them both naked. Octavia got on top of Clarke and they both interlocked their lips together again. Clarke stopped kissing for a second and just interlocked there tongues. Octavia lowered her view and started licking Clarke's folds.

"Octavia..." Clarke moaned.

Heading Clarke moan her name turned Octavia on. Octavia started licking Clarke clit and twirling her tongue around. Clarke moaned loud and quickly put a hand over her own mouth because she didn't want anyone in the camp to hear her. Octavia twirled her tongue around while rubbing Clarke's clit with her thumb. Octavia pulled out and then put in two fingers inside of Clarke.

"Shit!" Clarke moaned loudly.

Octavia smirked and then continuously thrusted her fingers in and out of Clarke as fast as she could. Soon Clarke's walls tightened around Octavias finger and Clarke came onto Octavias fingers. Octavia pulled out her fingers smirking and seductively licked it off her fingers.

"Two can play it that game." Clarke said with a smirk.

Clarke got on top of Octavia and started swirling her tongue around Octavias nipples. She then lowered her head towards Octavias 'lower area.' She began kissing and licking Octavias folds until Clarke finally pushed her tongue into Octavias vagina making her gasp. Octavia moaned so loud that the whole camp probably heard it. Suddenly someone unzipped the tent zipper and entered. Clarke quickly stopped and tried to cover Octavia and her with Blankets. She noticed Bellamy leaking through the tent flaps. He noticed Clarke and Octavia and quickly looked away.

"What the hell, sorry." Bellamy muttered before exiting the tent.

Octavia and Clarke just looked at each other in shock.

10 minutes later

Octavia and Clarke both head their clothes on.

"Sorry, I'm just going to check on my brother." Octavia said.

"Yeah you do that." Clarke said.

Octavia left the tent and went to go find Bellamy. She found him talking to Miller.

"Can I talk to my brother and private?" Octavia asked politely.

Miller nodded and then walked off.

"Yeah?" Bellamy asked.

"Did you need anything when you walked into the tent?" Octavia asked nervously.

"I heard screaming but now I can tell that wasn't screaming of pain." Bellamy joked.

"Sorry about that." Octavia laughed nervously.

"Don't worry you can go back to Clarke." Bellamy said and then walked off.

Octavia awkwardly walked back to the tent.