seamechanic lab

Hey guys in this smut/oneshot I'm going to be showing Luna x Raven. This takes place in season 4 where they were trying to make nightbloods to save everyone. Anyways enjoy.

"Raven me and a few others are going to meet up with Clarke and Bellamy. They are bringing barrels for the ship. You'll be alone with Luna will you be okay?" Abby asked.

"I'll be fine Abby, don't worry." Raven chuckled.

Abby nodded and then headed to talk to Luna. Raven watched from a distance and heard that Abby was telling Luna what to do if Raven had another seizure. Raven eventually stopped watching and then headed off to work. Soon everyone left leaving Raven and Luna alone. They didn't talk and Luna kept her distance. Luna was staring at Raven while she was working and then she noticed Raven starting to hold her head. After a few seconds Raven fell hitting her head on the table. She wasn't seizing but she had passed out. Luna immediately ran to her.

A few hours later

Raven awoke on the bed upstairs in Beccas lab. She rubbed her head and looked at her surroundings. She looked next to her and saw Luna laying in bed. Luna had heard Raven awaken and immediately got up.

"Are you okay?" Luna asked while staring at Raven.

"Yeah I'm fine, my head just hurts like hell." Raven said putting a hand on her forehead.

"I would expect that, you hit your head." Luna said while tracing a finger against Ravens forehead.

"If your tired you can go back to bed, but I have to get back to work." Raven said while trying to get up.

Luna immediately grabbed Ravens shoulder pulling her back in bed.

"Wait, your overworking yourself. You need to take a break. You should eat something." Luna suggested.

"I'm fine." Raven said.

"Raven you are not fine, at least lay in bed. Take a break." Luna says.

Raven slightly smiles, "Fine, but only only for a little bit." Raven says.

Luna smiled and laid next to Raven. She turned Raven around so her back is faced up to Luna and started tracing her finger along Ravens back. Raven shivered at her touch.

"Relax." Luna said and began tracing circles along Ravens back once again.

Ravens shoulders fell and she enjoyed Lunas touch. Luna pulled up Ravens shirt so she could see her back and began rubbing Ravens back gently.

"May I take off your shirt?" Luna asked.

"Yeah." Raven said shakily.

Luna pulled off Ravens shirt, Raven still had a bra on. She began rubbing Ravens shoulders. She then began rubbing up Ravens neck, Luna hit Ravens soft spot on her neck and Raven let out a soft moan.

"Sorry." Raven muttered.

"It's okay." Luna said with a small smile.

Luna started tracing her hands down Ravens back until she stopped at Ravens waist. She started rubbing Ravens waist and Raven moaned softly. Luna gave Raven a soft kiss on her neck. Raven was started but enjoyed it. Luna continuously kissed Ravens neck and rubbed her waist. Raven couldn't take it anymore, she needed Luna. Raven turned around and gave Luna a kiss on the mouth. Luna smiled against Ravens lip and began kissing her back. Raven unhooked her own bra and then threw it somewhere on the ground. Luna took of Ravens pants and panties.

"Do you want to do this?" Luna asked looking at Raven.

"I want to do this Luna." Raven said.

Luna smiled in response and then began licking Ravens folds. After a minute of teasing she eventually pushed her tongue into Ravens slit making Raven moan loudly. Ravens eyes rolled to the bed of her head as Luna worked her tongue inside of Raven. Luna pulled her tongue out and Raven felt disappointed.

"I was just about to come." Raven said with a look of disappointment on her face.

Luna chuckled and began kissing Ravens neck. Raven moaned softly as Luna kissed her neck.

"Take off your clothes." Raven whispered to Luna.

"It's you who needs to feel pleasure." Luna said.

"Just take it your clothes." Raven chuckled.

Luna gave in and took off all of her clothes. It took a minute since she had a lot on but when she was finished she immediately got onto of Raven. Luna pushed two fingers into Raven and Raven gasped as Luna began thrusting her fingers.

"Luna!" Raven moaned as she finished into Lunas fingers.

Luna fell over beside Raven in exhaustion. But Raven wanted more, she got on top of Luna and began kissing her. Raven sucked on Lunas bare nipples and Luna softly moaned. Raven started kissing Lunas bare stomach and Luna let out a soft moan. They were both to much into it that they hadn't realized someone had entered the lab until they heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She turned around quickly covered Luna and her with a blanket and she saw Clarke enter the room. Clarke covered her eyes and turned around.

"Sorry I didn't know you guys were.." Clarke said but cut herself off.

"Uh it's okay, why are you here this early?" Raven said holding the blanket up to her chest.

"Well Abby and everyone had to bring everything so I decided to just come here but I didn't realize..." Clarke said.

"It's okay um were just going to get changed." Raven said awkwardly.

Clarke nodded and then headed back downstairs.

Luna kissed Raven on the lips and they both got up and got changed.