murven arkadia

disclaimer: before I start this smut/oneshot I just want to say I love memori and have NOTHING against emori. I just love murven but I will do a memori smut soon <3

Raven and Murphy | season 2

Murphy and Raven had started becoming closer friends ever since the ark came down. Murphy has shone that he is apologetic for what he did to raven, therefore Raven forgave him. Also the classic Murphy and Raven relationship, they get into tons of fights.

"Are you seriously thinking of going with Jaha?!" Raven yelled.

"Well yeah, anything to get away from this hell hole!" Murphy said.

"You owe me a favour for shooting me, and if you stay then that I will permanently forgive you." Raven begged.

"Come on Raven, you can come." Murphy said.

"I can't come, you know I wouldn't get far with my leg." Raven said. "Just please stay."

Murphy rolled his eyes, "Fine."

Raven smiled and hugged Murphy. He awkwardly hugged back. Raven pulled back and then stared at Murphy. Raven kissed Murphy, he was stunned at first but hesitantly kissed her back. Raven slipped her tongue into Murphy's mouth.

Murphy pulled away, "We can't just make out outside, follow me." Murphy said.

Murphy brought Raven into his room in arkadia and began kissing her again. Raven laid down on Murphy's bed and took off her own pants and shirt. Leaving her in only a bra and panties/underwear.

"Take it off." Raven demanded while spreading her legs.

"Take what off?" Murphy asked confused.

"Oh my god, I'm going to have sex with an idiot. My underwear dumb ass." Raven laughed.

"Well I'm sorry, I don't have sex all of the time." Murphy rolled his eyes as he took of Ravens panties.

Murphy took of his pants and shirt. Then he removed his boxers as he got on his makeshift bed on top of Raven. She unclipped her bra and began kissing Murphy. Murphy leaned his head towards Ravens lower body and began licking her folds, teasing her. Raven moaned softly and Murphy pushed his tongue inside of her.

"Holy shit." Raven moaned while digging her nails into the mattress.

Murphy smirked and began rubbing her clit, he pushed in two fingers and began thrusting them in and out. Ravens walls tightened around his fingers and she finished onto his fingers. Raven gasped while Murphy took out his fingers. Raven got onto of Murphy.

"Not finished yet are we?" Murphy asked while a smirk.

Raven just smirked back and lined herself up with Murphy's dick. She started riding him and jumping in and down on his dick. Murphy groaned as she thrusted herself on him.

"I'm about to cum." Murphy groaned.

Raven got off of him and he came. She started licking his tip swallowing all of the cum. Murphy groaned as Raven licking his tip. Murphy flipped them and got on top of Raven. Without warning he thrusted his dick inside of Raven and she gasped loudly.

"Fuck.." Raven moaned.

Murphy thrusted in and out of Raven as fast as he could. After a minute Murphy laid down beside Raven out of breath.

"That was amazing..." Raven said while wiping the sweat off of her face.