3.

I felt like I was within the white clouds.

My body felt as if I was floating.

A out of body experience.

I could see both of my children playing in the distance.

My little girl and boy giggling and happy.

I look in confusion as I see a spark of light also playing with them.

It was in the form of a child, but before I can ask who they were I am pulled back into the world.

I look around and see I'm still on the floor being worked on by paramedics.

"Hey darling. Are you alright? You left us for a moment."

"My baby." Is all I can say.

"Your little girl is fine. She is with her other mother."

"No my baby boy." I point to my stomach.

"He's fine too. We want to bring you to the hospital to be completely sure though. Will you come with us?"

Before I could respond, Ariana comes around. Harmony was on her hip looking away.

"Do you think that's completely necessary?" She asks eyeing me still with some form of disgust.

Probably because I just embarrassed her and this may make headlines because of TMZ.

The paramedics eye her in confusion at the looks of the situation exactly this was probably past necessary.

"Actually yes. She not only had flatline vitals, but she is also carrying a baby. By what you told us, she also hit her head. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, but she also looks very ill so based on medical advice I would say lets go in to be sure." The male paramedic says with an attitude.

Ariana catches his suspecting drift and turns on her award winning personality.

"No I didn't mean it in that way. Just Harmony is pretty shaken up and I also would like to be there, but I would hate to leave Harmony on edge like that you know?" She tries to explain.

The paramedics didn't really care for her explanation at all. They just looked at me.

"We can't force you ma'am, but to be safe for the life you are carrying, you should come in." He stresses.

My eyes went to look at Ariana, but I felt a subtle knock at my leg by one of the paramedics.

"Just to be safe. I want to make sure he is okay." I say and I meant it even though next time I might be met with a hearse.

I only cared for my son at this point.

They were relieved and lifted me on the stretcher.

"I'll be at the hospital in a few. I just gotta bring Harmony to my mom."

I said nothing as they put me in the ambulance.

We drove off immediately and thats when the paramedics started to speak up.

"We don't necessarily like to pry especially in celebrities lives, but was any of this intentional? We promise to keep this confidential, but we need to know for not only your safety, but both of your children's safety."

Was this my chance?

Harmony's POV

I watched as momma quickly packed some things for me. She clearly didn't know what she was doing, but I didn't dare try to speak against her.

After making what she thought could be a go away bag, she kneels down to me.

"If anyone asks you ANYTHING, you were asleep. You hear me?!" She says sternly and I nod aggressively.