prologue.

tw// rape. light abuse.

I had never planned on getting married or settling down for quite some time.

Although the dreams I had set out for me were formed by my wealthy parents. I agreed it was for the best.

Those dreams were cut short when they were introduced to the Butera family.

My dad became friends with the dad.

My mom became friends with the mom.

I so happen became friends with there up and coming daughter,

Ariana.

It all started out as a friendship.

An admiration.

Something I cherished deep.

Until she started pushing me to date her.

Ariana had the kindest soul.

Believe me, but...

when she didn't get what she wanted...

that soul darkened.

I had never seen it, but I seen it shown to others.

I would continue on dating guys in which she would sabotage.

I confronted her, but she would act as if she had squeaky clean hands.

She played that part well..

I would start talking to guys and then be ghosted by the next week.

I had a guy who went through all of Ariana's tactics until he one day disappeared.

Not just him, but his family too.

Could you guess who was behind that?

I had now graduated college and all who was left in my circle was Ariana.

Our families still were close while I planned on going into the respected medical field, Ariana planned on continuing her music career.

Ariana and I stayed in touch as I began my residency up until I met someone else.

This time it was a girl.

I didn't tell Ariana in fear of her reaction and we continued to see each other.

Up until the Christmas party my parents held every year with all there lawyer colleagues and friends.

That included the now GRANDE household.

Daddy Butera still showed up because of my dad, but distance was held between the now separated family

I had brought my new acquaintance and soon to be girlfriend to the event.

Everyone seemed to like her especially my parents all except

Ariana.

The second I was alone Ariana had me cornered.

"So you can give a bitch that you barely know a chance, but can't give me a date?" She spat.

"Ariana, we are great friends. I would never want to ruin that." I say as I go to walk out, but Ariana grabs my wrist tightly.

"You're hurting me." I whimper.

"Oh trust me. This is going to hurt worst." She spats and pushes me up against the wall.

I feel her yank my panties down from underneath my dress and I hear her mess with her underwear under hers.

Now I was panicking and fighting.