Chapter 12

Back at the Country Club, things were back up and going the way they should be.

"Well, kids, with the creature gone, we have a TON of new applications. Maybe more than we can handle." Uncle Thorn comments. "And it's all thanks to you guys."

Uncle Thorn gave Scooby's head a gentle rub.

"Oh, and that reminds me." Uncle Thorn comments, snapping his fingers

One of the other employees walked over with a huge check from the Bank of Hanna-Barbera. It was a check for $10,000.

"Something to show my appreciation." Uncle Thorn comments, handing the massive check to them

They all had to use their hands in order to hold up the check with how massive it was.

"$10,000??!??" Velma and Manic comment

"Uncle Thorny, thank you so much!" Daphne say

Uncle Thorn smiled and gently hugged Daphne as best as he could.

"By the way, I took the liberty of setting up an appointment with my attorney to help you discuss incorporating." Uncle Thorn says. "That might help you with your future liability issues."

Everyone nodded as Uncle Thorn walked off. That's when Daphne got a name idea for their group.

"Hey, guys, I think I got a good name idea. We could be 'Mystery Incorporated'." Daphne says

Everyone nodded and agreed with the name idea.

"Hey, Scooby, snap a picture." Fred says

Scooby took the photo and they all got into a group hug, well, apart from Scooby. He sighed and walked off, un noticed. However, he ended up starting to slip on the floor, going right out a balcony door almost immediately after everyone else got out there. Before he could even try to stop himself, though, Scooby fell right over the balcony, luckily falling right into Shaggy's arms.

"Don't worry, Scoob." Shaggy comments. "No matter what happens, i'll always be here for you, buddy ol pal."

Scooby smiled and licked Shaggy's cheek. Meanwhile, Aleena walked over to Daphne.

"By the way, my niece, there is a gift I have for you." Aleena comments

Daphne rose an eyebrow.

"A little thank you gift for doing what you could to save me from that witch." Aleena says, holding out a medallion similar to Sonia, Manic, and Sonic's except shaped like a tambourine

Daphne looked at the medallion and was astonished.

"I love it, Aunt Aleena." Daphne says

Aleena smiled and said, "I knew you would."

That's when there was a transition of flowers and we see Scooby and Shaggy spinning around and grooving to the tune of the music. Then Sonic, Manic, Sonia, and Daphne had all their instruments ready and performing a song.

Sonic: There's something missing, something's not quite right

Daphne already somehow had decent tambourine skills despite never playing the tambourine before.

And I can feel it calling to me every night!

Scooby and Shaggy were seen exploring an old hut somewhere on Earth, presumably in Hawaii.