Ratalouis and The Sudden Clarity That Life Is Full of Cruelty, But It Is...

(title cont.) 

...full of goodness too, and while one can experience grief, one can also experience delight, so it is best to try and become a better person every day instead of wallowing in misery

Final Chapter:

Zayn had finally returned home to his bandmates sitting in a circle in the studio (except for Harry whose lifeless body was just slumped on the couch) when suddenly, he fainted. Ratalouis had crossed his little rat arms, not wanting to help the man who had impregnated his gf, but eventually he resolved to help Zayn once he began seizing and foaming at the mouth.

The doctors said it was sexually contacted Rabies, and they were unsure as to when Zayn would wake up, thus ending Won Dee for good. The tour was canceled because of it and Ratalouis sat in his apartment with the body of Harry wondering what he should do next.

Eleanor was able to obtain a safe rat abortion with her girlfriends as a loving support system. When she heard about one direction breaking up she cringed and couldn't help but feel responsible. She felt terrible about Zayn as well.

(Skipping some parts I kinda just want to write the end)

Ratalouis scampered through the streets of Paris once more taking in all the sights he had so foolishly looked over. He was living in the city of love and boy was he ready to find some more of it. This time he would take time to love this girl, listen to her, talk to her and truly appreciate and support her. Ratalouis dreamt of the perfect girl: she would have blueish, green, brownish black eyes and have hair. She would for sure have goals and aspirations and have a personality. Ratalouis dreamt of her as he felt the wind run through his fur. However, he quickly came to a halt as a woman above him shrieked. He began to back away when he saw her put a hand over her heart and she began to speak, "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell like that. I'm trying to be a better rat ally."

Ratalouis couldn't believe it. This woman looked like the woman of his dreams, "That's quite alright. The world is learning."

She sighed dreamily, "Thank you for understanding. Can I get your name?"

"Ratalouis." He smirked, "And yours, darling?"

"Y/N"

It was the most beautiful name he had ever heard. He would be better this time around. He would try and try. The future was terrifying, but that was what made it exciting. Y/N and Ratalouis exchanged numbers and talked and talked. They made things official and properly reveled in the beauty of new love after heartbreak.