-filled with eager- (S)

Includes: Smut,bit of discipline,rough ness, and sexual harassment
.:*. .* :.
𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦
✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼
𓆝 𓆜
𓆟

3d person
Eren is at a bar with Armin and jean, just you know having a little drank. They was laughing dancing stuff you would do at a bar with friends. they sat down to get a drink. Once there all seated Eren calls the bartender "hello, can we get one of ur strongest drink please, oh and create me a tab!" the bartender nods and walks off.

its was a bit difficult to get Eren drunk and jeans wants to see how many shots it takes to get him off his feet. the bartender came back with 3 Aunt Roberta's it was a beautiful ruby red, jean thought he seen erens eyes.

Eren takes a sip and groans "this is soooo gooood" armin nods, about 5-7 cups later eren's pretty drunk. armin went yo the bathroom to shit not a. Couple minutes late a random guy walks up to Eren and asks him if he wants to dance, Eren nods just wanting to have a good time and to have fun.

the man stretch's out his hand for Eren to take, Eren hastily takes it and gasped when he was pulled into the random mans chest. Eren looks up to the mans face to see a handsome face but, he's not eren's type and Eren has a husband.

people pull out there phones to record the man and Eren. when the spotlight gose onto them for about two minutes then hose off. the man grabs erens wait and starts dancing while touching erens ass.

Eren trys to push away jean starts to get a bit worried when Eren starts to cry a bit and try to get away. but jean sits still not knowing if he should interfere because he doesn't want to make it worse.

"l-let go of me p-please" Eren starts to walk away when the man grabs Eren by the back of the throat. "ugha" Eren groans, "common its just a little dance" the man says gripping harder. at this moment people starts catering and starts to go live and record what going on. erens eyes wonder around the room, his mind asking why nones helping him.

jean starts to get up and walk over but Eren glares at him knowing jean might get hurt. jean backs up and sits down with a worried look on his face, thats the last person Eren wants to get hurt, he doesn't want armin to see this either. eren try's to brake free and couldn't "let me g-gmhm!!?" the man covers his mouth and starts to grind against eren's ass n stuffs his face into erens neck to lick him.

Eren starts to tear up. thats when jean got up and had enough he punched the man in the face and grabbed Eren.

he pulled Eren into a hug asking if hes hurt or anything "ereh" armin looks confused but worried he almost falls running towards them he grabs erens face looking him in the eyes "what happened?! why are u crying? are u hurt?!" armin start to panic he doesn't know whats going on he walked out of the bathroom to see jean hugging a crying Eren.

"yeah i'm fine haha." he lets go of jean and hugs armin "I think I'm going to go home now" he lets go pays for there drinks and walks out the bar doors.

Eren's POV
'I hope levis in bed' I feel myself wanting to cry so I let it out. I start to sob on my way to the car I unlock it and sit there for a moment, I set my head on the weal, I accidentally honk the horn witch scared the shit out of me. 'if nothing that's sobered me up'

"I cant wait to go to beeed" as I groan I start the car and pull out of the driveway l.

15-20 minutes later
/10:28 pm