-We met at a Cafe- (F)

A lil info
Eren yeager is an 23 year old boy. he owns a small
restaurant on the corner of 'Piller street' he gets lots of customers. he loves that he gets to feed people and make them happy.
Okay thats it into the storyy!:)

3d Person
Eren is sleeping peacefully at 6:34 am until his alarm hose off in about 3-4 minutes. Eren tosses a turns as his body knows its about time to wake up. Eren rolls over about to open his eyes when-

BEEP* BEEP*

Eren eyes fly open and jumps to the sound. he reaches to turn it off but fails.

THUD*

He falls off his bed. the alarm going off Eren groans "Eren WAKE U-" mikasa bursts into the room. "good morning mika" he smiles he stands up grabbing the alarm ripping it out of the wall and throwing it into his trashcan. "Erehhh that was ur 17th oneeeee STOP BRAKING THEMM I DONT GET PAYED ENOUGH TO BY MORE!" he smiles as her boss.

"wha-OH MY GOD I HAVE TO OPEN UP!" he runs into the bathroom, he brushes his teeth, does his hair, gets dressed and before mikasa could say bye he was out the door.

mikasa smiles because she has today and tomorrow off. tho sometimes she worries about Eren's heath.

whole story is mostly
Eren's POV!
Im running towards my car when I see a man in the parking lot of my apartments. "daaayyoom id let him brake me like a glow stick any day" ( Levi looks as he dose in the photo ^^^)

I say to loud because he looks over to me 'shit.' he smirks, I hurry into my car. An look at my watch and curse 'FUCK?!' and pull out and drive as fast as I could.

I soon arrive at my cafe and greet none because its 6:57 in the morning I frown "damn. sometimes forget i'm and early bird" I cringe at my saying. I walk into the back to grab some cleaning supplies and walk to the counters and start cleaning.

I soon get done with the kitchen, bathroom, counters and "now I just have to do the windows and the tables" I wipe my forehead and sigh. I walk over to the tables and start cleaning to where u can see your reflection 'I hate when shits dirty' I roll my eyes.

I start in the windows and see a car sitting in the parking lot. I look at it confused "Its 7:02,none comes until at least 9:30" I shrug it off and keep cleaning. I ben down and keep cleaning top to bottom.

I walk into the back to put the stuff away. get the money and put it back into its spot. I look at the time 'hmm its only 7:20, should I open?...nahhh.. well? yeaaah I probably should' I unlock the doors and flip the sign to -Open-.

I walk over to my office and put on my apron I walk back out to see Armin walking in. "Hey Armin!!" I greet him "Hello Eren how did u sleep?" I rub the back of my head.

"ahahaa you know me" he sighs, he gets spooked when to arms rap around him. "JEAANNN LET HIM GO I SAID NOT HERE!!" I start to yell, I frown when jean laughs and kisses Armin on the cheek and pulls away I walk up to him and grab him by the ear and drag him into the kitchen.

Armin puts his hands up trying to make me stop jean laughs. "okay,okay mom im sorry" jean says in a sarcastic tone. I laugh at the comment "good!" I say and put my hands on my hips.

"jean you okay?!" Armin says "im fine flower" I awee over the saying I hear the door open "you two get to working Annie and Mikasa should be here anytime I pretty sure. I say and walk out. to see 2 men and 1 woman walk into my cafe, I get a bit worried because there in suits.