-Meeting my crush- (F)

Eren's POV
I groan as I roll over to turn off my alarm next thing j know Im on the floor with a thump "OWW" I hit my head on the conner if my nightstand, I hold the back of my head holding in tears "damn that hurt ouew" I stand up picking one of my blankets up with me and head downstairs to the kitchen.

As I walk into the brightness if the world I groan "Good morning Eren!" I hear a happy high pinched voice say. "hi armin" i say as I sit down before to long I'm face down about to fall asleep on the table, "Eren wake up I'm done with breakfast" he says and sits a plate down a mouth watering smell fills my nose, I look at what he made hmm eggs toast and... Two French puffs!!!! "wow!! Armin thank you I love theses!" I smile to him he laughs "shut up and eat"

(time skip after he showers and of course eats and other hygiene stuff)

I smell my breath to make sure I smell good, "good" I nod to myself as I walk back downstairs, 'whats the noice?' I peek around the corner to see whats going on I see a short male beside Mikasa? I hop down the rest of the stairs and walk up next to her "Oh my gOD BESTIE AAAAA" she yells in a playful matter "AAAAAAAA" I hold up my hands laughing we jump into a hug almost falling over its be over a year sence i've seen Mikasa so im pretty happy to see her!

"sooo who is this?" I say as I pull away from mika "this is my cousin Levi" she smiles I look over to him to find out he's glaring at me I flinch a bit and ovoid his eyes 'scary' "go on say hi." armins says I look at armin and shake my head. he looks at me as in hes saying 'not or ill tell him you like him' so I put my hand out to shake his hand. he looks at my hand then looks at me when it pops into my head 'germs disgusting' "oh uh wait" I run into the kitchen to wash my hands and put gloves on, "ahh here we are!" I get hand sanitizer and put some on his hands and smile at him to rub it in.

He rubs it in and then I put my hand out "hi I'm Eren Yeager!" he shakes it and looks up at me with a smirk "I hope we get along..Eren" I swear I looked likea tomato the way he said my name could make me fait.

-Jx
AHH sorry this was a short update im probably going to make another one today anyway to :D thats should make it up!

right?!