Anniversary! (S)

Anniversary

𓆝 𓆜 𓆟

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚒

ꨄ𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦ꨄ

3d person
Eren and Levi are sleeping in there big bed. It is 5:20 in the morning and Eren starts to toss and turn until he wakes up and yawns.

Eren's POV
I wake up with a yawn and my bones popping while I stretch. I look at the time and sigh "5:20? god I have to stop waking up so early" I turn my head to see a handsome male sleeping peacefully.

I smile a bit I grab my phone to take a photo when I turn it on I start to freak out "oh. my. god...ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY!!?!" I squeal Levi jumps up "W-what's wrong?, you okay?, someone in the house where?!, what time is it?!, ARE YOU HURT?!?"

he grabs my face and pulls it supper close to his and starts to check my body/face I giggle and kiss his nose and lower his hands "no sorry. I just got excited" he sighs "what could you be so excited about at 5am" he pulls me close to him and lays back down with his arms around my waist.

"its our-" 'wait.. should I tell him? I kinda want his to figure it out? nahh I'm not' "baby?" Levi says "oh uh sorry I zoned out, it's nothing" he puts his face in my neck and gives me little kisses I laugh "s-stop that tickles!"

he chuckles "really I didn't know you was ticklish here?" he starts to suck on my neck "l-Levi its 5am like you said not n-noUgh" I moan a bit I can feel him doing that stupid smirk without even looking at him.

I scoff "mhmmm" he groans rolls over and gets up. "look now I cant go back to sleep" he said in his morning voice god its hot I feel my fave getting hotter when I look at his body he's only in his boxers "g-gohd" I whisper "hmm?" he look at me confused "what? is something wro- ohhhhh"

he smiles "s-shut up" "it's nothing you haven't seen before" I get up out of bed and run downstairs into the kitchen. not to lang before Levi comes down on his phone hes wearing a black suit and his hair is slicked back.

I blush at how hot he looks I turn around before he couldn't see me starring. I turn around and think 'what should I make?..' I tap my fingers 'okay! that sounds good' I walk over to the cabinet.

I reach for a plate but cant reach 'why the fuck would someone put the plates on the top shelf' I sigh i reach and stand on my tip toes witch lets me barely touch the plate I struggling a bit more before I hear Levi laugh a tiny bit I turn around and glare at him he's standing in the door way just watching me struggle when he could help!

I sigh and try to reach again until I feel something up agents my back side and a hand on my waist. I just stand there frozen Levi grabs two plates,kisses my head and puts them in my hands I laugh a bit "thank you Levi" I smile at him "you're welcome brat" I giggle at the name 'he hasn't used that since before we got married..'

I jump up when Levi says "Eren todays our..adoption appointment" I frown at the words. he frowns when he sees me frowning "whats wroooong.?" u groans I huff "nothing" is a hight sassy voice he sighs "Ere-" "no. shhhhh" I put my finger up yo his mouth.