ENDING ONE: not even tea

Word Count: 1889

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The clearing we landed in was small, and surrounded by trees that were made of clouds. I didn't even think that it was possible to have trees around here, seeing that there is no dirt, but here we are.

From where we fell, Ranboo landed beside me, and Tubbo stood a few meters away, hands supporting him from his knees. "You two alright?" He called over.

I sat up, flashing a small thumbs up, and with a small nod, Ranboo sat up too.

"Good, we should probably run-" Tubbo started, before a huge explosion rang out in the distance, the smoke and fire being visible even from probably miles away.. "We should definitely run."

"What the hell was that?!" We ran, a trail of smoke streaking over the sky.

"No idea, just run!"

We did more than just "run", we sprinted our asses out of there.

Dan's P.O.V.

"Why," Phil began, sounding disappointed, "Should I let them live?"

I sighed, this wasn't going to be easy.

"Because they're living beings? They deserve a life, they don't deserve to be hunted their entire lives." I paused, "Phil, they're seventeen, they've barely even lived life, and we're just going to take it away from them?"

Phil frowned, "They weren't supposed to happen."

"So they deserve to be treated like mistakes?" I scoffed, "They're kids, having the burden of being a kid in the Overworld with the pressure of school, socializing, and balancing taking care of themselves is already enough, but they don't need to think that they're... a miscalculation."

"How do we even know that they think that way? Dan, you're looking too deep into it."

"One of your people- Niki, she spent time with the two, longer than either of us, and she overheard them talking about it." I replied promptly, "Come on, Phil. They deserve to live, they're no different from any other kid, and I know you've had like- what- three?"

"Two."

"Could have sworn that it was three."

"It's two." He deadpanned.

"Anyways- from a father to another father, please. At the base of it- they're just kids, and should our kids be hybrids, you wouldn't even dare to kill them, right?"

Phil hesitated at that.

ENDING ONE: Good Ending...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Footsteps chased after us, they weren't loud, but they definitely weren't light. There was only one person, thank god, but they didn't sound like a scrawny white boy that I could beat up. Taking a small glance back, catching a glimpse of pink, braided hair.

Was this the person Niki warned us about? What was it- Tech- Technology?

Right- Technoblade.

"Holy fuck-" I huffed out, "We might have to run faster."

"Who's back there?!" Tubbo asked quietly, running a little faster.

"The- the pink haired guy- Techno- Technoblade?" I explained frantically, catching up with Tubbo's pace.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Tubbo ran faster.

"Is he really that bad?!" Ranboo didn't even dare to glance back.