ENDING NOTES

Hello there, and thank you for reading!

Hope you lot liked this book, it's (in my opinion) worse than the Techno one, but I still enjoyed writing this :D.

Also, weather (Y/N) lives or dies in the end is up to your interpreation, it's fun this way. So again, like the Techno's (Y/N), their fate lies in your hands! Feel free to comment/make your own ending, I'll read every one of them, just tag me!

So, if you didn't know, I'm writing a series of X Readers, not in a single universe, just a shit ton of x Readers of a shit ton of DSMP people, so, who's next?

It's Puffy!

I have no idea how to explain the... AU? Is it an AU? Well you guys'll know when I post the book!

But before Puffy, I'll be posting my Villain Phil AU, so look out for that :)

By the way, here are my socials (also in my bio):

Discord - in my bio

Ao3 - Enchan

YouTube - Enchan

Twitter (feel free to DM me!) - EnchanLive

Twitch - EnchanLive

(My ao3 is mostly one shots + a villain Phil adopts traumatized kids series + an DNF 😃)

I encorage you guys to join the Discord, it's a fun community and I announce fic stuff on there.

I'll catch you guys on the next fic, remember to take a break from your screens, walk around and get something to eat and drink.

<3 you all! - Enchan