Ch. 1 |•| The Invitation

*KELLA'S POV*
Today is the day, I finally start my new job. I was really excited when Mr. Feige reached out to me about WandaVision. I just about cried after I read the email, of course I accepted his request.

*NO ONE'S POV*
(Flashbacks are in italic)
"BISH, BELLA, SISTER." Kella shouted running down the stairs. She tripped on one of the last steps, but that didn't stop her from continuing to sprint towards her sibling. "Yes idiot?" she addressed her. "I...I g-... One second." she kept panting as she stood in front of her sister as she stared at her figure. "I GOT THE JOB!" Kella yelled shaking her sister on the couch in the process.

"Good for you?"
(GOOD 4 U, U LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY, NOT ME, IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK anyone else?) Kella was staring at her sister with a straight face.

"You're not excited for me?"
"Girl, yes I am, but I just don't know what to say since your dumbass neglested to tell me you were applying for a job in the first place." Bella tells her little sister. Just then, their other sister, the middle child, Gabi came out of her room.

"What's with all this commotion in the morning?" she asks as she yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Miss Madam, how the hell did you just barely wake up just now?" Kella said to her older sibling. "My body is just wired that way, deal with it." she deadpanned.

"Anywaysss, I was just telling Bish about my new job." Kella told Gabi, nodding toward Bella. "I'm still here y'know." "Oh, I'm well aware."

"Will you just tell us already?" Gabi inquired, already feeling tired again. (What my sister truly is like) "Okay okay. Just have some patience, jeez." "Stop killing me with anticipation, I need to know now." Bella told Kella, trying to contain her annoyance.

"Alright. Drum roll please..."

Gabi and Bella start tapping their fingers on the coffee table to finally see what had Kella so excited.
"I got a job with........."

"Bitch, hurry the fuck up already. We don't got all day." Bella is so close to screaming at her little sister.

"What you've all been waiting for..."

"MY NEW JOB IS WITH MARVEL!!!!!" Kella basically screeched in their faces like a banshee.

"LET'S GOOO. NICE JOB KELLA." Gabi yelled. "THAT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME BISH. ISN'T THAT YOUR DREAM?!" More yelling came from all three of the siblings. Kella sheepishly smiled and rubbed the nack of her neck as she blushed.

"Girl tell us all the details." Bella said.

*KELLA'S POV*
After I told them everything, it was about 1 pm. I started making lunch for us in the kitchen when my phone started vibrating. I picked it up, and low and behold...