Ch. 15 |•| Truths

12/26/21
Author's Note:
this'll prob take me a while to write since my sister gave me really long marvel nails for christmas. how'd u guys' christmas go? mine went amazing, my sister brought her bf to meet our family, we got an oculus, i got a glow-in-the-dark squishmallow, EDITH glasses, and an infinity gauntlet bracelet. anywaysssss, ON WITH THE STORY!

——————————————————————

...we started walking to the car and left.

——————————————————————

LIZZIE'S POV
On the ride home, Kella had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. She looked too cute to not take a picture. I thought about posting it, but then decided to wait for her permission to post her face. Soon after, we arrived back at her house. I parked the car and looked over at Kella to still see her sleeping peacefully in the car. I didn't have the heart to wake her up, so I got out of the car, went around to the other side, unbuckled them, and picked them up. I close the doors and lock the car before walking into the house.

I set her down on their sofa gently, grabbing a blanket from the shelf and one of the larger throw pillows off the other sofa. I unfold the blanket and drape it across their body and delicately pick up her head and place the pillow underneath. I walk into the kitchen, looking for a pen and paper to write a note for Kella. I didn't find any, so I walked out to the desk in the dining room area to find a notepad and pencil. This'll do, I thought. I walk back to Kella and kneel next to the coffee table.

I decided to explore your house a little more, but I won't enter your rooms, so don't worry about that. Come find me when you wake up.

- Lizzie

After I wrote that, I put the pencil and pad back in their rightful places and headed outside to the backyard. I see an infinity pool on the right side with a wonderful view of the city and sunset. I am awestruck at how beautiful the city was with the soft orange glow. I snapped out of my trance to take a photo and continued to look around. I found an extremely large treehouse in the back corner of the entire area. There was a bridge that also connected to something on the roof that I couldn't quite see. I did not see a ladder attached to the house, so I made a mental note to come back to it when Kella is awake.

I continued to look around, seeing an inground trampoline, a racetrack and train track, and a garden. I walked into the garden surrounded by hedges and saw all kinds of flora and fauna. Butterflies were flying around and there were a few bird feeders around. I saw a hummingbird flying around before it flew away over the hedges. There were roses, cacti, orchids, snapping dragons, hydrangeas, lilies, and many more on one side of the area. In the center, there was a fountain with lily pads and koi fish with a yin yang mural as the tile pattern.