Ch. 9 |•| Hi! Oh...

Author's Note:
Welp, if u cant see i'm very indecisive so this story might change a bit. tell me if ere are errors please and thank u. LIZZIE CONTENT COMING THIS CHAPTER. i am hella tired nowadays from school, staying up til 1-2 am and waking up at 6:30 am. besides that, ON WITH THE STORY!

——————————————————–

Bella and Gabi shared a look, meaning they would talk later. Kella fell asleep in their laps, falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

*BELLA'S POV*
"Do you really think it's a good idea to let her work? Especially with her broken state right now?" I questioned Gabi in a hushed tone. We laid Kella down to continue sleeping on the couch, and walked into the kitchen. "Well it is her dream to work with them, so we should let her go and havre her own life. When was the last time you saw her leave this house alone?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess we should let her leave. But I want someone to watch her while we can't when she's at work, like one of the cast members." I tell Gabi, I don't want Kella to get hurt or something and no one is around to help her.

Just then, I felt a wave of fatigue wash through me. "Are you hungry too or just me?" Gabi asked. I chuckled as I told her, "It's not just you, it's me as well. Should we wake Kella up and take her with us? To get her used to going out more often?" I inquired. "I think we should make a little snack right now, and then wake her up in a little bit." I agreed with her and we made ourselves a bite to eat.

Gabi's Snack:

Bella's Snack:

Bella's Snack:

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY "pain in my mouth called braces"

*GABI'S POV*
We went to our rooms to get properly dressed for the oddly cold summers here in Cali. After I got dressed, I went into Kella's room and grabbed her a change of clothes. (IMAGINE THE OUTFITS U WANT IN THEM) I met Bella at the bottom of the stairs, and we approached Kella, pillows in hand. We started to smack her with pillows to wake her up... but she didn't even flinch. She started shifting, and I thought she woke up, but no. She was still sleeping. "Kellaaaa, wake uUuuup." I said in a sing song voice. She didn't move a muscle. Just then, she jumped up, scaring the hell out of us.

*KELLA'S POV*
I woke up to hear my sisters trying to quietly sneak up on me, failing miserably. They started giggling and shushing each other. They started to hit me with pillows, probably hoping to wake me up. I pretended to not move, but because I know I move in my sleep, I turned to my other side after they stopped. I heard Gabi try to wake me up again, but I still didn't move, lying like a dead person, arm dangling off the couch.

I wanted to scare them because they decided to hit me with pillows. I shove myself up off the couch, my upper half sitting up, letting out a little yell. They move back, tripping and nearly fainting. I start laughing at them, looking like dumbasses.

"You- You should've- seen- the- the- looks on your- faces-" I said in between laughs, wheezing. "Damn you, how can you always scare us, but we can't scare you?" Bella said. "'Cause I'm just that good." I said with a smirk sitting on my face. "Whatever, we were gonna take you out for dinner with us, so get ready." Bella chucked some clothes at me. "And hurry up cause we hungry!" She shouts as she walks out the door.

I quickly change and hop into the car. "Finally, don't ask where we are going, cause I'm not telling you." We arrived at my favorite restaurant, Strip Steak (or whatever u want it to be).

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY the choir concert

After dinner, we arrived home around 7 pm since we went out for ice cream. We settled in. for a movie, the best one out there of course, Black Widow. (or again, whatever u want it to be).

*BELLA'S POV*
After today's events, there was no wonder why Kella was out cold between me and Gabi. The movie had just finished, and there was a knock on the door. I looked at Gabi to find her staring at me as if I knew who was behind the door. It was 9:30ish right now, so I don't know who was at the door. I got up and leaned Kella onto Gabi to look through the windows and peephole. I saw her... I opened the door, and Elizabeth was standing there...

"Hi! Sorry it's so late but I couldn't resist seeing as I was driving home, but I knew you guys lived around here. Is Kella home?" she asked excited. I gestured a shushing motion and opened the door to expose my sleeping sister. "Oh... well I guess I'll go home then. I hope to see her soon though!" she exclaimed in a whisper.

"No! No, no. I'm not sending you home this late at night. Stay here for the night. Kella will be super excited you're here when she wakes up." I wanted her to stay since we needed someone to watch after Kella. I glanced back after I noticed Elizabeth looking past me at my siblings. Kella was cradled in Gabi's lap, her head curled into her shoulder.

Lizzie came inside, and I gave her a pair of Gabi's shorts and one of my shirts since she was likely to fit those. I put her into one of the guest rooms, and bid her goodnight. Then I went down to Gabi to carry Kella upstairs to her room. I dressed her into her pajamas and laid her down in bed. I delicately closed the door behind me and slipped into my room. I changed and after one hell of a long day, I fell asleep.

——————————————————

Author's Note:
Dayummm over 450 reads?! HOW IN THE WORLD. well imma try to finish my hw faster so i can write sum chapters for y'all. also joliethepeebis ik u enjoy reading this, even if u think it's hella weird. luv u bitch