Ch. 3 |•| Games

Author's Note:
Since I am lazy shat, I will not be bolding quotations. Other than that, on with the story!

- Kella

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"I'm Elizabeth Olsen, and I heard you will be working on our costumes for WandaVision?"

————————————————————————————————————————

*KELLA'S POV*
"This is she." I stated. "I'm Elizabeth Olsen..." That was all I heard before I let go of my phone and it fell to the floor. "Hello???" her angelic voice rang out from the phone. At that moment, Bella stopped down and picked up my phone and placed it on the counter.

*BELLA'S POV*
I grabbed Kella's phone off the floor, put it on speaker, and placed it on the counter by her. "Hello?? Is anyone there?" someone's voice came out of the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked. "Elizabeth Olsen, who is this?" she said.

"This is Kella's sister, Bella. Why are you calling her?" "Feige told us that we would be working with Kella on our costume designs." she said.

"Okay, well you may want to give her a moment of time. She's still in shock." My sister whispered the last part. "I see, well I'll be here until she comes back."

~A Few Minutes Later~

*LIZZIE 'S POV*
"Miss Young? Are you still there?" I asked.

*KELLA'S POV*
OMG. ELIZABETH OLSEN IS ON CALL WITH ME. "Miss Carter? Are you still there?" I heard. This snapped me out of my thoughts. "I am so sorry. I did not mean to space out like that." I apologized. There was a moment of silence between us. I took this moment to look around and notice my sisters had left. Just then, she spoke up, "Don't apologize, there's no reason for it."

"No, there is a reason. I left you to wait for my fangirl moment to end. I and very sorry about that Ms. Olsen." I told her. "Please, call me Lizzie. Ms. Olsen is too formal." she said. Okay Ms Ol- sorry, Lizzie." I quickly corrected myself.

*NO ONE'S POV*
There was another awkward moment of silence until Lizzie asked if Kella wanted to play a game of 21 Questions. As it was fairly awkward in the kitchen, she walked out into the living room where she was met with Gabi. She asked what she was doing, and Kella signed "I'm on the phone with Lizzie and I'm playing 21 Questions." to her sister. "I see. Well, I'm gonna go get ready for work, so bye bish."

*KELLA'S POV*
"Bye Hoe." I told her as she sprinted up the stairs to her room. It was eerily quiet on the other end of the phone, so I asked "Are you alive Lizzie?" I heard giggles from the phone.

"Are we still up for playing the game? Or am I saying goodbye?" I questioned her. "No! No, don't leave yet. We were just starting to know each other." She told me. "Okay, well then, let the games begin..."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Well, that's all for today. Sorry I took so long to update. School is literally killing me. Word of advice, don't take 4 high school classes in middle school, it is a pain in the ass. 3 hours of hw a night and nearly passed out during gym yesterday, heat exhaustion. I am also lazy if you can't already tell. Anywho, thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

- Author