Ch. 4 |•| Knock Knock

Author's Note:
I don't know why people are actually reading this story, this was just for me and my friend's entertainment, but okay.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Let the games begin."

————————————————————

*GABI'S POV*
I dashed up one of the staircases in our house towards Bella's room. "BRO KELLA'S ON THE PHONE WITH ELIZABETH OLSEN AND SHE'S GETTING TO KNOW HER."

*BELLA'S POV*
Gabi just burst into my room at full force and screeched to me telling saying Kella was making conversation with Elizabeth. "Ok? And this isn't new, she's been on the phone since she started lunch." "Oh" is all she says.

"Okay, we'll I need to actually get ready for work, so peace." Gabi spoke as she walked out of the room. I just continued to doodle at my desk, letting my hand do its own thing while I was thinking about my family.

*KELLA'S POV*
"Am I asking the first question or are you asking me?" I inquired. "Umm, I think you should ask the first question." she told me.

"Mkay. Well, which show or movie role was your favorite to act out?" I asked.

"That will have to be Wind River." she spoke after a minute of silence.

"My turn. What area of L.A. do you live in?"

"I live in the Pasadena Residential area." I told her.

I hear keys jingling and movement on the other side of the line. "Where ya goin'?" I asked Lizzie. Her only words are "It's a mystery."

As we continued playing, I learned that she was fairly excited for WandaVision, her favorite colors are a blue and tan shade, and she wishes for gender equality, as well as LGBTQIA+ rights.

Lizzie now knows what my house looks like, my favorite animals: pandas and giraffes, and that I am gay. Almost no one knows my secrets, and I'm not quite comfortable to share them with her just yet.

Just then, the doorbell rung out through the house. Bella peeked her head out of her room, and Gabi walked out of her room in her work clothes.

The clothing:

We all looked at each other, seeing if someone knew who was at the door

We all looked at each other, seeing if someone knew who was at the door. There was now a knock at the door, urging one of us to answer it. Since I was closest to the door, so I started to get close enough to peer through the window.

When I tell you I nearly cried, I'm pretty sure a few tears slipped. I swung the doors open at full force, and there she stood...