Chapter 8

Alessandra

She was pretty. She was kind. But for some reason I didn't trust her, maybe because I saw her for the first time. Or maybe it was that burning fire in her eyes that gave me all I needed to know. She walked in looking fresh. I found myself drooling. As for her team they were all very gorgeous.

One person caught my eye though. The tall boy standing behind them all. He had a sharp jawline and hooded eyes. His Adam's apple was very evident as he swallowed. He had high cheekbones and his cheeks caved in. Blue crystal eyes. Ugh that eye shape is so foxy. His hair looked ruffled like he put in a bare minimum effort but it still looked good.

He caught me staring at him. I quickly averted my eyes. Feeling my face heat up. I looked back at him after a while and he wasn't looking at me anymore. I took him in some more, getting a good glimpse of his outfit and damn he was looking nice. Once again he caught me staring but this time I didn't look away. I looked in his eyes, that seemed to be sucking me In like a black hole. He kept watching me waiting for me to crumble under his stare, which I didn't give in to. He looked me up and down and damn it gave me some butterflies.

He saw how that affected me and did it once more. His eyes remained on mine as I took a seat. He took his too and we kept looking at each other waiting for one of us to look away. All of a sudden his name was called and he looked away from me. Leaving me craving for his look. Adrik.

Wow, it was a beautiful name. I tested it on my tongue and he looked my way. Everyone did and that's when I realized I said it out loud. He spoke.

"Yes." Omg omg. Alessandra remain calm. Fuck omg what do I say.

"You're hot" I blurted mentally slapping myself in the face. Why are you so dumb, fuck.

"Thank you" his voice was like silk, oh how deep and rich it was. Fuck. I wanted him to keep talking. I sat in front of him. Waiting for something, anything really. Everyone was in deep conversation talking amongst each other and laughing. He was silent, which was such a turn on. Dinner had arrived and platters were placed in front of us. I was dying for him to eat it. He took a bite and his Blue eyes sparkled. I laughed out loud at his cuteness. He looked up, causing me to shut up. He spoke again

"Your laugh is beautiful." Um what.

"Sorry?" I spoke

He cleared his throat before speaking again.

"I said your laugh is beautiful, and so are you."

He stopped talking and went back to stuffing his face. What the fuck just happened the first genuine word he speaks and he calls me beautiful. I don't mind at all. If I had the chance I'd sit on his face right now. After eating he eats his dessert and he sits there taking in the dining room. My mother speaks up and tells Dante to give Valentina a tour. He abides and walks out, she says something to my mother and follows pursuit.

"Alessandra, you can also give a tour to our guest." She looks over at Adrik. And I nod trying to keep my cool. Holy shit I didn't know if I can talk to him. I stand up and so does he. I walk out and he follows closely behind.

"Hi I'm Alessandra, and you're Adrik. It's nice to meet you." I put out my hand. Waiting for it to be shaken. He grabs my hand and turns it, planting a kiss on my knuckles. Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Alessandra" he imitates me. I laugh a genuine laugh at how cute he is. I reach out to touch his hair. A little curl sat out on his forehead and was bothering me. I move it and he stills. I retreat my hand.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I do that all the time with my brothers." I ramble on continuing to embarrass myself. He takes my hand and puts it on his head. I stop talking. He leans down near my ear and whispers.

"I don't care. Touch me if you'd like. And keep talking, your voice is beautiful just like you." He retreats but keeps his face dangerously close to mine. I whisper, trying not to break the tension.

"Okay. But you're also very beautiful." He smiles at me. I want to feel his lips on mine. I've met him just now but I feel like I've known him my whole life. I get away from him and start walking around the house explaining all of it in detail. I leave the backyard for the last. Opening the sliding doors, I step out and take In the fresh air. He stands beside me and looks over the lake.

I look at him before speaking up.

"What do you do Adrik?"

He looks over at me and his eyes become darker.

"Kill"

that's it I thought to myself at least we have something in common. He speaks up asking me the same thing I reply with

"Kill" he laughs and I look at him once again. Damn he says before Looking at me. We stare deeply at each other. I reach out and touch his cheekbone. He closes his eyes. I watch him closely. All of a sudden I feel an arm snake around my waist. And I'm pulled hard against his chest. His back against the railing and me on top of him. He takes my hand and holds it.

"Touch me," he says.

Once again I trace my finger over his face memorizing each detail. His eyes on me. His arms around my waist I don't mind. I love actually feeling his warmth against mine. He looks at my lips and leans in. Oh yes. Kiss me. Just as hot lips were touching. His name is called and he quickly leaves. Fuck. He slips away from my grasp and into the house leaving me craving for his touch. For the first time in my life This man was the only man I've ever touched like this. And now I want him.

Word count 1053

This was an exciting chapter. I just wrote it and this is not edited at all just super rough. But I hope y'all like it thanks my loves and vote y'all like what are u guys doing reading my book and not voting 🤨🤨🤨 anyways love you guys xoxo until next time your author 💋💋💋💋