Chapter 9

3 pov chapter
Kinda mature ahead 😉

Valentina
Yesterday was eventful. I met with Dante's mother who I might say was an Angel. Nico who I've already met but there was that girl again. Alessandra. She had beautiful hands just like Nico. They moved so gracefully like waves of the Caribbean sea. She was so elegant and poise. Her voice was so soft, like a lullaby. She was stunning, her long silky legs moving just as gracefully. She did so little but showed so much authority and power. Her skin glowed so bright just like her mothers. Her smile was beautiful. I felt compelled to her. Not in a lustful way, but in a sisterly way I felt the need to protect her and keep her hidden. Rethinking about how weird things were yesterday.

However things could not have been weirder this morning. This was the first time in a long time that I've had a dirty dream about me and Dante. Maybe therapy is where I should be headed. Or maybe I can fuck him and get over this weird fucking fantasy over with and than kill him. Making my way to the corridor I meet up with Adrik, who I must say has been putting on his best clothes. Neatly ironed and matching socks. That is a first. Sitting there with his hair slightly pulled back which is a look.

But I wonder who all this effort is being put in for. He stands there on his phone looming over the contents ever so cautiously. Like something will find him. My heels hit the floor, the click clack throwing echoes all over the room. His head snaps up. He stands tall, gives me a nod and proceeds to look at his phone. Maybe this was a change in hormones or did he lose his virginity. Omg he definitely lost his v-card. What else would explain his awkward behaviour?

I step in front of him. He quickly puts his phone behind his back. I eye him for a couple of seconds trying my hardest to read his dull face.
He gives me no hint, no doubt.

"Did you lose your virginity?" His face takes a red dark hue as he clears his throat.

"No ma'am," does he think I'm stupid? Haha stupid child. I am not so easily fooled.

"Sure" I give him a pat on the back and proceed to the kitchen. I am starving. Dante's food was heavenly. But my chef can definitely whip up something 10x better. I sit there at the kitchen counter waiting for my food. Taking my gun outta my back pocket and playing with it between my fingers. 'Fuck I'm going to cum' his voice filled my brain. Lord help me. I sigh, closing my eyes. Whatever happened in Dante's bathroom was hot and annoying at the same time. His head thrown back was sexy.

The way I had so much but so little control over his body made me feel some way. I want more. I want him to beg for me. Beg for this pussy that he could only dream of. Fuck I was horny. Getting up I walk to my room. Reaching over I pull out my pink vibrator. Placing it down on my aching pussy.

His face is crystal clear in my mind. Me on top of him while he's tied down pink feathery handcuffs keeping his hands in place. As I jump effortlessly on his aching dick. His head is thrown bad as he whimpers and cries. Begging for me to milk his cock. Fuck yeah his eyes blindfolded as he breathes heavier and heavier.

Trying not to cum in this pussy. He cries oh his deep voice filling my ears as he yells and tells me to stop. Thrusting my hips into him. As he bites his arm. I play around with his hair as I pull off the blindfold. His red eyes soaked from the pressure. His mouth is open. As he takes in the sight before him. Watching my tits bounce in his face. I place my fingers in his mouth as he watches me with hooded eyes.

"Fuck yes Dante." The vibration caused me to cum. The ecstasy made me feel dizzy and tired. I breathe heavily trying to catch my breath. I haven't orgasmed that hard in a very long time. I stay there replaying the moments in my head as if they were real. Butterflies erupt in my stomach at the thought of him under me. I scream jumping outta my bed wanting to shoot myself because of the way I feel. Fucking hell! Val you need some serious dick.