Part 1:[ First day to Last Day]

Part 1 consists of:

>Childhood

>HighSchool

>College

>After College

DISCLAMER!!!
Please comment on the chapters if I got the origin or story wrong though this is an au(alternate universe) and this is only a fanfiction, so please tell me if I got something wrong. ALSO I DO NOT OWN ANY ORIGINAL PLOT OR STORIES OF THESE MARVEL CHARACTERS AND CASTS I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THEM,I ONLY OWN MY OC(ORIGINAL CHARCTERS) LIKE ANTONIA, THE SHAW'S. THIS BOOK IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AND I ONLY OWN SOME CHARACTERS AND MOSTLY SOME OF THE PLOTS BUT AGAIN I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINAL MARVEL PLOTS AND CHARACTERS AND I ALSO DO NOT TOLERATE ANY HATE TOWARDS THESE CHARACTERS OR IN THIS BOOK AT ALL, ALSO TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS DO NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER PLEASE OR GET INTO A HEATED ARGUMENT IF YOU DO THOUGH MAKE SURE TO RESPECT EACH OTHERS OPINIONS SINCE ALL OF US HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, even if you don't accept each other opinions is okay just don't fight. THANK YOU!I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK, This is also my first time writing so I'm really sorry if I got anything wrong with the spelling, grammar and other stuff, I hope you understand now without further-a-do let's start.