CHAPTER 2: FIRST WEEK

SOMEHOW Antonia and Anthony are quiet babies, Howard and Maria never had babies before and Maria's step-brother Edward Shaw, Edward Shaw is a few years older than Maria. They are close which was a plus cause Maria met Howard Stark through Edward, she and her brother was thankful for that day....anyways we are getting out of topic, what I was about to say was Edward and Felicity Shaw already have a kid named Hilary, She's only 3 years old and Maria loves her just like her own daughter. Hilary is very close with her aunt Maria because when Edward and Felicity are going on a date or out on a business trip Maria and Howard are always there to babysit, though Howard mostly stayed in his lab, he still manages to spoil that little girl.

THAT was the only kid Maria and Howard had held until now.....their beautiful babies Antonia Grace Stark and Anthony Edward Stark.

Today is their first week at their home in New York, They live in a beautiful 20,000 square foot mansion, they own 87 acres of land. It includes a huge pool, a guest house, a beautiful garden and even their own lake, It has about 15 bedrooms including the master bedrooms and 17 bathrooms and 2 restrooms. It also have 3 floors and Howard and Maria's room are on the second floor and Tonia(Antonia) and Tony(Anthony)'s nursery are beside Howard's and Maria's bedroom.

The Next Day- May 30, 1970

EDWIN JARVIS'S POV

I held the door open on Mrs. Stark's side. "Thank you Jarvis" Mrs. Stark said, then I carried on and went to the trunk of the car to get their stuff that they brought.

"Jarvis you can go home anytime you want, We won't need help for a while, so I'll see you tomorrow eh?"Mr.Stark said, " Of course, I'll pick you up at exactly 10:00 am tomorrow Mr.Stark". I said

"Uh, you- you know what, you don't need to pick me up tomorrow, I'm going to do my work here, Maria will need my help with the babies so I'll just call you when you're needed." He responded.

"That wouldn't be a problem, I'll see you Mr.Stark, Congratulations on the Twins again." I said as I gently dropped the bags just not far in the door and I walked in the car and started the engine, then I drove home back to my house which is near the Stark's mansion.
———————————⎊———————————

3RD PERSON POV

May 30, 1970-Day 1 was quiet, until the babies started crying because they're hungry so Maria called Howard saying "Howard! please make the babies bottle and make them milk!". Howard then immediately heated the baby bottles for little Tonia and Tony to drink.

June 4, 1970-Day 5 yes it is day 5, Babies have been alive for 5 days....now they're a bit, noisy. Maria and Howard didn't expect this at all. They were just sleeping peacefully then around 4 am the babies started crying, So Howard went to their room.

Howard: Hello there little ones, *then he turned to Tonia who was the one crying then asked* "why are you crying Tonia?".

Of course the baby won't answer duh, she's still a baby. Anyways Howard fed Tonia...of course with a baby bottle not his literal chest. Tony was peacefully sleeping in his own crib and after Tonia fell asleep Howard then went down to his lab since he cannot fall asleep again.

June 6, 1970-Day 7 Maria woke up again with Howard not beside her. Her first thought was that Howard was working. She checked the time, it was 6:30 am. After she checked the time she freshen up for about 10 mins then headed to the twins room. When she opened the door she had seen the cutest thing ever in her life, there sat Howard in the recliner chair laying down with both Tonia and Tony on his chest. She then took a camera from one of the shelves and capture the moment to add on her album that she made when she was 4 months pregnant with them. Marie the saw Howard stir in his sleep. "Oh hey, you're awake" said Howard, Maria went to Howard and pecked him on his lips. "Yeah, I just woke up not long ago" Maria confirmed. "You three looks so cozy there" she said with a wink. "Oh hush will you, Tony started crying around 4 am so I went here, then not long after Tony, Tonia started crying. Since I was already here I just let you sleep peacefully" Howard told Maria. "Aw, thank you. I'm gonna start up breakfast. I Love You" Maria said, "Okay, I love you too" quipped Howard. So then Maria went downstairs to start preparing their breakfast and the milk for the twins.

———————————⎊———————————

A/n: Well folks this is chapter 2 of Iron Starks, I hope you all enjoy this! And feel free to request for the future chapters. Regarding the face claims for young Tonia and Tony you can search up the Face claims and actors that plays these characters  on google or Pinterest. Also for the Adult version of Alexander will be revealed on future chapters. Thanks again for reading this! I will also gladly accept criticisms against this book.
-Leigh