CHAPTER 4: 5TH BIRTHDAY

MAY 29, 1976- STARK'S MANSION

"Tony! Give me back my Peppermint Patty!!MOM!DAD!" Tonia said while chasing Tony around the house. You might be wondering how the twins got into this situation, well long story short, Tony is once again annoying his sister. This isn't the first time that they chased each other in the house. One time it was Tonia who teased Tony and held Tony's snoopy stuffed toy running around the house. At this point, Maria Stark doesn't bother to run after the two. Meanwhile Howard Stark is busy creating new inventions while also helping S.H.I.E.L.D. Anyways, let's go back to it.

Tony then said " HaHA! You will never catch me" they just chased each other around the house while waiting for the guests to arrive. Everyone is invited, unfortunately not everyone can come, The Howling Commandos couldn't attend this year due to a sudden mission. Though Peggy Carter, Edwin & Ana Jarvis would still be there, it wouldn't be fun without the fun uncles.

"ANTHONY! Give your sister and her toy back or we're not going to the zoo tomorrow" said Howard. Tony sighed and gives back Tonia her toy and hugs her. Despite their sibling banters they never forget to cheer each other up. " Thank You Tony, I Love You" says Tonia while hugging her brother. Suddenly the door bell ringed. "Howard would you be a dear and get the door!" said Maria through the kitchen. "Okay" he said as he walked to the door and greeted the person on the other side of it. It's Peggy. Howard welcomed her in and called the twins. "TONIA!TONY! GUESS WHO'S HERE" the twins then raced each other to the foyer and they saw their aunt, "AUNT PEGGY" both of them shouted excitedly then hugs Peggy's legs.

"Well Happy Birthday to my favorite twins" Peggy said while tickling the two. "Thank You Aunt Peggy" the twins said simultaneously. "Here I brought you both some gifts" Peggy then gives the twins their separate birthday gifts. Tonia was the first ones to open hers, when she opened it she was in pure shock.  

(this is a random kid

(this is a random kid. For the sake of this story this is the only good pic I found with this costume.)

"OH MY GOSH, DAD! AUNT PEGGY BAOUGHT ME AN ABBA COSTUME!!!, THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNT PEGGY. I'M GONNA GO CHANGE NOW" said Tonia then ran off to her bedroom. Tony then opened his gift. He was also in a big shock since he was begging his parents to buy him that particular item. It was a set of Captain America trading cards, Tony liked Captain America because their Dad tells them stories about Captain America.

 It was a set of Captain America trading cards, Tony liked Captain America because their Dad tells them stories about Captain America

"Thank You Aunt Peggy!!!" Tony said then hugs her. "You're welcome Tony" said Peggy while Tony walks to his bedroom to add the trading cards to his collection. "Wow you didn't have to spoil my kids Peg" said Howard jokingly while both of them walks to where Maria is. "Well considering they only have 2 aunts I thought it was my obligation to spoil them" she said in a laughing matter, "well thank you, really, You've been with us for a long time now." They are now where Maria is. "Hey Peggy, you're here!" said Maria. "Glad to see you Maria, so have you two talked about adding another addition to the Stark's?" asked Peggy jokingly. "OH Christ!, PEGGY!" exclaimed Howard. Peggy and Marie then laughed, "no, no I don't think we will considering our age" answered Maria. "Well you'll never know" said Peggy.

A few minutes later everyone they invited started coming in to their house and the party started. Every one had  fun but the party has to stop earlier due to the Stark's trip to the Zoo. After the party, the kids went to their bedroom and said good night to their parents. "Good night Mom, Good night Dad" the twins said, "Good night my sweethearts" said Maria, "Good night little geniuses" said Howard. Then they went to their own bedroom and slept.

A/N: Sorry this is boring but and update finally! I've been lazy to write lol. But HERE A NEW UPDATE. This is really boring sorry. But don't forget to vote and comment if you want to!!!! I'm a very open minded person, so even if you bash me I won't be hurt. LOL Anyways Enjoy this one, even if it's boring.