CHAPTER 3: 1ST BIRTHDAY

3RD PERSON POV- May 29, 1971
It was the day where Howard and Maria Stark's two beloved children will turn 1 year old. They weren't throwing a huge party, inviting only their family and close friends. The Shaw's would be at the party, Peggy Carter, Jarvis's, And some of the howling Commandos. As said, they only invited their family and close friends.

MARIA'S POV
It is so exhausting planning the kids 1st birthday. Thankfully Ana Jarvis was here to help, Howard and Jarvis handled the food commodities while Peggy handled the cake. It was a simple 2 tier chocolate cake with chocolate icing. The twins are still sleeping which is a relief—not until now when I hear one of the twins cry, so I went to their room to check and of course it was Tony who cried first. "Hey little guy, what's got you grumpy?" I said, Tony responded with gibberish. So then I checked his diapers and it is full so I changed them, not long after I change Tony's diapers Tonia started waking up. I dressed Tony in a Captain America suit, Howard insisted to dressed him up as his past-dear friend Steve Rogers aka Captain America, while I dressed Tonia in a sailor looking dress.

(Reference for Tony's outfit🤣)

(Reference for Tonia's Outfit, but imagine it on a 1 year old)

After I dressed them we went down stairs to greet the guests. Howard then took Tony from me and compliment his little boy with the Captain America outfit he has, he also complimented Tonia. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I opened it and it was The Howling Commandos, one of Howard's greatest friends. As I let them in they greeted the twins and give them small gifts.
———————————⎊———————————
10 mins later My step-brother Edward Shaw arrived with his family. "Hi! You're finally here" I greeted. "Well I couldn't miss my godchildren's 1st birthday"Edward said. "Come on in, we're only waiting for Peggy, she's bringing the cake" I said and led The Shaw's inside

HOWARD'S POV
As Maria opened the door for the Shaws I immediately hugged my favorite niece (my only niece) Hilary. Hilary then went up to me and said
"Hi uncle Howard, I missed you! Oh hi Tony you cute little Bambi, you too little Marie" referring from her favorite movies Bambi and The Aristocats. "Hello my favorite niece, or should I say princess Belle" I said back. " UNCLE HOWARD! I am your only niece" she said making a pouty face, "Oh Imm sorry little miss, come on the party is about to start"

3RD PERSON POV
5 minutes later Peggy arrived with the cake and they started celebrating the twins's birthdays. That's when the twins decided to say a new word to the whole group. They did say their first words when they were 11 months, which is "Dad", then just a few days after they said that, they started saying "Mama" which both parents were ecstatic about. Now in front of the group the twins loudly said "Thank You" just after the group sang 'Happy Birthday'. Everyone was so happy. Nothing much happened except the birthday celebration which took hours. It was around 9 pm when everyone started to head out except for The Shaw's and Peggy Carter. They stayed there for a while, then The Stark's offered them to sleep at their house since it was already late. So they did and that's how The Stark Twins' 1st birthday went.
———————————⎊———————————

A/n: This one sucked... I had no Idea how to create a birthday party at all🤣 since I don't really celebrate my birthday with any games and other exciting stuff than Eating, Karaoke, and possible drinking sessions of the adults. But I did try my best.

I also try to write more often. I actually already have their future planned so well that It's hard for me to plan their present self🤣which is young Stark's, anyways I hope this isn't too boring. If it is I don't mind! That's all for today's chapter, PLEASE feel free to criticize my writing and other book related stuff and also feel free to suggest what you want to see in the next chapters. Bye<3

-Leigh