1..newbie

"hello?"
"helloooh?
"hi?"
Evangeline Summers was standing at the bottom of her staircase, trying to get the attention of her dad, who was unceremoniously dumping his possessions into cardboard boxes, not even bothering to fold any items of clothing. 4 loud thumps echo through the ceiling and mr birth giver, the one and only Stanley Summers waltzes down the stairs decked out in...a hula skirt and a fedora?

She had to pause for a moment to compose herself, took a deep breath, "Dad, as much as i love the fit...what?"

"Hey, it's my American costume! Don't bash the real fashion Eve"
"Okay okay i'm sorry i'm sorry."
Evangeline Summers and her parents would be moving to NYC in a matter of days, and the idea of packing had never crossed their minds. They were supposed to be leaving in about 13 hours and none of them had packed a thing, and in a 3 storey, 5 bedroom house, that's never a good thing.

"Mum Mum Mum Mum Mum Mu-"
"Zip it Angie"
"Sorry Mum"

Evangeline's parents worked as astronaut engineers, building spaceships that would one day tour the skies. It was testing out one of said spaceships on a 'take your child to school day' where her life completely turned around.

She was sat in the pilots seat, alone in a 5 person ship when the entire thing began to shut out. Sparks flying everywhere, the heat increasing, people screaming outside, it was all too much for her to handle so it just...stopped. She had absorbed the energy from the ship, making the entire lab go silent. Her hair, before  dark blonde was now bright platinum, her eyes had shot a neon blue, and, oh yeah, the electricity manipulation.

She could remove the electricity from objects, and put it in others, she could have balls of pure energy in the palm of her hands and they could be used as the worlds best secret weapon. But, funnily enough, this wasn't the weirdest thing about her.

She had 16 soulmates.

Yes.

1 6.

One six.

Tah Dah!! *jazz hands*

Okay so let's do a speed round.
3
2
1
go

1 . An hourglass in a circle on her left shoulder, it was black but she didn't like it so she elected to colour it in pink. (the mark of nat)
2. A weird thingy that looks like iron mans chest. (it is iron mans chest) behind her ear.
3. "Star spangled man with a plan"tattooed above her eyebrow. She got a fair amount of teasing for that. (Steve's mark)
4. A tiny test tube on he inside of her pinky finger, full of glory green liquid, (Bruce's mark)
5. A small hammer, with little lightning bolts coming out of it, that she has names Johnathan. (Thors mark)
6. A singular arrow on her right shoulder blade. (Clings mark)
7. A mini panther, wearing a tiara. She calls it tilly and tries to feed it daily. (Shuris mark)
8. A hand with red sparks coming out of it, this was one of her favourites because it reminded her of herself.
9. A little spider on her thumb, she loves spiders and has named him Jerry, to match Terry.
10. A crown, and the head of a panther. His name is Terry. (T'Challas mark)
11.A yellow stone, that glows in the dark, this one was on her ankle. (Visions mark)
12. A bird. Quite the cool bird actually, in Eves opinion. (Sams mark)
13. An arm. Quite ironic that it's actually placed on her arm. (Buckets mark)
14. A salt shaker. Or was it pepper? (Peppers mark)
15. A clock. Not a cock, a clock. (Dr Stranges mark)
16. A sketchbook, labelled, 'People in crisis' (MJs mark)

That took a while.

|A/N: Hi hi and welcome :) I'll try and update this as often as i can, while not burning myself out. I hope you love this as much as i do because i'm kinda winging it. They'll be no smut in this book, because evangeline is in fact a minor. I hope you enjoy :)|