4..peculiar occurencee

"Holy shit..."

~~~~

Evangeline Summers was not normally an easily surprised person. Horror movies did not seem to phase her, jump-scares don't even get a reaction from her, but this, this was something else.

Eyes wide, full of shock, Peter and MJ just stare at their soulmate. Not even a nice loving stare, more like a looking into the depths of your soul stare.

Angie made a squeak of fear. She wasn't easily intimidated, and would normally make a good introduction to regular people. Scrap that then. These were not regular people. These were her soulmates for gods sake. Two of the people she was 'destined to be with forever' or something like that. She had never listened in that part of the class.

Snapping back into her senses, she looked at the two other 17 year olds stood in-front of her. A boy and a girl. In an act of quick, rational and frankly ridiculous thinking, she said...

"I am a wall. I don't exist. Why are you taking to a wall?"

Oh shit. She had just told her first two soulmates that she was a wall. A wall. Of all the things in the world, a wall. What a top quality self compliment.

"...Hello.."

She froze once again. Parker had decided to finally speak, and before this momentous occasion Evangeline was starting to think that he didn't have that certain ability.

"..hi"

Internally cringing at how awkward this conversation was getting, she decided to look at the marks of her first 2 soulmates. A book, for MJ which was pretty good because she was carrying said book in her hand, but Peters was strange.

A spider? Why would this tall, golden retriever of a boy possibly be a spider. Her eyes searched around his body, looking for clues. In the cuffs of his hoodie, she saw two long-ish things in there. Strange, but she didn't know the boy so she just decided to skip past this. But a red and blue piece of cloth poking out of his bag is what she couldn't ignore. Her eyes darted between the fabric and the mark.

Fabric and mark.

Spider mark and....

"HOLY SHIT YOUR SPID-"

Peter, in a rush of panic and pure adrenaline, had webbed Angies mouth shut. But oh no, not just her mouth, her entire body.

Peter had webbed her to the wall.

"What the fuck dude!" This is the first time Evangeline had heard MJ's voice, and in other circumstances, she would've told her she liked her voice. But no, this was Mj yelling at Peter to try and unweb her, and now probably wasn't the right time. And oh yeah, she couldn't talk either.

Evangeline Summers pulled out her nifty little pocket knife, because you know in this day and age you have to take deadly weapons everywhere you go,  and started to cut the web. But this wasn't just any knife, it was one that she charged with her powers and it could cut through everything. Even though she only actually used the knife for cutting fabrics for her clothes designing.

"How the hell did she just cut through my web?!? MJ did you see her just cut out of my web?? Oh my god MJ she's gonna kill us with her magic pocket knife" Peter was trying to panic-whisper , but failed miserably when he saw Angie staring at him, one eyebrow raised.

"Okay so i'm gonna go...i really did not need to meet my soulmates on my 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑁𝑌𝐶 so if you don't mind, i'm going to come back to you in a week one i've actually settled in because at the moment, a. i'm jet-lagged, b. i'm not in the mood and c. these soulmarks are hurting a lot so goodbye" After her little speech, she bowed, gave them a cheeky smirk, and ran away.

"..wrong way" She then ran in another direction, to the class she actually had next.

~~~

As she sat down in AP biology, her first period, she felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Hi, are you new"

"Yes......"

"Cool"

"And you are?"

"Ned Leeds"

"Evangeline Summers, nice to meet cha Led Needs"

"My names Ned Leeds..."

"I am aware of that"