3.. things begin getting interesting...

A tingle.

This is what Evangeline Summers woke up to at 5am the following morning. The Queens rising light shone through her wide open curtains, bouncing off her prism and creating rainbow patterns on her wall.

But this was besides the point.

She pulled herself out of bed, stood in-front of her mirror and nearly screamed when she saw her 16 marks that she'd had previously. You might be wondering, why was she freaking out?  She'd had these since she was 16. A whole 18 months. But this wasn't why she was panicking.

Her marks had begin to glow. It was only subtle, but a light glow littered her body, making her appear as if she had loads of tiny torches in her clothes. She was glowing.

"Evangeline Summers stop screaming this instant." Came a yell from the first floor.

Turns out she actually was screaming her head off.

"MUM MUM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM ACTUALLY GLOWING"

She could hear faint footsteps pounding up the stairs, eventually getting louder until Mrs Summers had reached her daughters floor.

Angie showed her mum her newly glowing soulmarks, and when she looked up into her mums eyes, you could see the pure and undivided happiness. Since her accident, she had never thought her daughter would be able to meet her soulmates. But now, right in-front of her, was the proof that her daughter still had 18 people in this world who loved her. Her parents, and her soulmates.

"Mum please don't cry."

"I'm not crying, my eyes are just..sweating profusely."

"Nobody likes sweaty eyeballs"

"No they do not Angie"

2 HOURS LATER

After the revelation of her glowing soulmarks, and an hour and a half of calming her dad down, Evangeline Summers, like any of the teens in her area, had to go to school. Her parents had enrolled her at Midtown High, q decently good school in the area. She had shown her intelligence and was accepted straight away.

Evangeline was not a bragging person, but she had the highest IQ in her old town, even amongst the teachers at her school. She also was fluent in five languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish and Korean. But then again, she was not a bragging person.

15 minutes of begging from Angie to be dropped off at school later, she had arrived at the school gates. Walking into the main office, she was greeted by the principal, and she was taken to her locker, being told there'd be someone there waiting to show her around.

She walked down a long corridor, map to her locker in hand. People rushed past her heading to their first period when....

Two of her marks began to burn.

Oh yes, they were glowing like a lighthouse too.

She cautiously approached her locker, her map that was previously neat and straight, was rolled up into a paper baton sort of thing. Stranger danger and all that.

She halted, looked straight forwards and saw two people. These weren't just any two people. They were MJ Jones, and Peter Parker.

This wasn't odd of course, but the thing that made her freeze was the fact that they both had glowing wrists, and on their wrists happened to be her mark. A sun, to go with her last name, and a glowing yellow star.

They stared at her, and she stared at them.

' Holy shi-'