10. baby im a fireworkkk

GUESS WHOS BACK

BACK AGAIN

okay i'm sorry it's been far too long i know but i'm back and back to stay

if i go against that, crawl out of my phone and smack me :)

Evangeline Summers of two weeks previous would never had envisioned herself going full scooby doo mode with two of her many many soulmates, but things don't seem to work out the way she plans, not that she was complaining of course.

She was gobsmacked with the realisation that she actually wanted her soulmates. Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova, in the 10 minutes they had spent in eachothers company, had made her realise what she was missing. Happiness. Kate and Yelena came back from where they'd gone to make a phone call and Kate began to talk.

"Hi Honey, so, i've called Clint and told him and Natasha to come to us and keep it a secret. They're probably the most down to earth people in that tower, so you'll be okay. Is that okay?"

Oh my god she is so sweet. Evangeline smiled. "That's fine, i think?" i don't know if i'm ready. but i guess i'll have to be."

Yelena gave her a hug, with Kate joining in. "now that's the spirit"

*

The two avengers had hidden Evangeline behind a swingset, because they didn't believe that Natasha and Clint would be very happy to know that they had directly disobeyed them, but, as per usual, they really could not care less.

"psssssst"

"psssssssssssssssst"

"psssssssssssssssssssssssst"

"PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST"

"Eve, did you know, that yelling psst is not very discreet?"

Evangeline blushed, and the two women just laughed.

"Hey Lena? Kate? I don't know them as well as you two, but do they normally travel in a massive white van?"

Yelena physically paled. The ghost of their previous laughter had left their faces and was replaced with a look of absolute horror.

"Eve..... that's not Nat and Clint..."

Kate finished her sentence.

"That's not humans at all..."

Evangeline only then saw that one of them was green, and the other one looked like squidward.

"Holy shit...do you think they're friendly?"

She received two slaps on the shoulders after that.

*

They were running, very very fast, towards Evangelines car, but not fast enough.

A different alien monster thing, not one of the two that they had seen in the van, was chasing them at astronomical speeds. This thing had six legs, and scarily represented us spider-man was actually a spider+man.

It was getting far too close for Evangelines liking. She stopped running, much to the screams and yells of her two soulmates. Her hands began to tingle, an odd, but not necessarily bad sensation. She knew it meant her powers were ready. Her hand rose from beside her and pointed towards the monster. A deafening crack let out as a sustained spurt of pure energy left her fingertips, shooting straight towards the thing. She screamed, her powers tended to drain her, since they were not matured yet, but she sure could do a lot before then.

The monster was lifted up, a guttural noise leaving its electrocuted vocal cords. Evangelines eyes glowed, she let off a golden mist as she raised off the ground to join it, but only for a couple of feet. A crowd had begun to gather around, half of them recording, the other half stopped completely still, stunned. Kate and Yelena were at the front. Looking half mesmerised, half scared shitless. Evangeline looked at them for a split second, the image of her face, hauntingly beautiful in the glow of her power, would stay in their minds forever.

She looked back at the monster, fierce determination in her glowing eyes.

Bang.

The monster disintegrated. All that danger turned into dust, golden dust that spun out in the wind like dandelion fluff. Evangeline sunk to her knees, exhaustion finally taking over, but she was still conscious.

"badass"

A/N
HI IM BACK IM SORRY
hi so i'm back now and i have ideas by the millions so i need some votes

idea 1- kate, yelena and evangeline become a scooby doo squad to figure out who these monsters are and there's a big cute reunion at the end

idea 2- basically idea 1 but with clint and natasha

idea 3- they all group together and figure it out

idea 4- something is revealed about evangelines past, so when she reunites with her soulmates, she needs to leave again, to save them