8.. if at first you dont succeed, stalk you soulmates to their HQ

A/N- Hello lovely people, i am back! And holy quack i have 10k reads oh my gosh thank you so much. I love you all, and just thank you :) the next few chapters will be a bit small whilst i try and find inspiration, but once i do get ready to have a lot to read :)

Back to the story.....

To say Evangeline Summers was dissatisfied with her previous actions would be an understatement. The fact that she had simply ran away, ran away! She was better than that.Or was she.....yep she was.

Rubbing her 2 remaining brain cells together, she tried to devise a plan.  She couldn't stalk her soulmates. No no, that would be very silly, extremely silly.

She decided to stalk her soulmates.

Opening her very cute and aesthetic laptop while sat on her bed, she went straight to reddit, because you can find absolutely anything on reddit, to try and find the avengers compound address. She could find everything else to exist, literally everything, except their address. Why was she surprised? They were earths mightiest hero's for crying out loud.

She closed her laptop, still a bit cofuddled. How was she supposed to do this? Well for starters, an iced caramel latte from starbucks was a must. Walking down to the kitchen to grab her keys, she saw a note on the side.

"Hi honey, me and your father are out on business for the next ten days, take however much money you need, love you, mum xx"

Sighing, she took $30 from the wallet next to the note and went to the nearest supermarket to get some groceries. Guess her Starbucks had to wait..

~~~

Walking into Asda, (everyone loves a good Asda), she went to get a trolley. What came as a culture shock to Evangeline however, was the fact that you didn't need to put a coin in the trolley to be able to use it. They probably don't have problems with trolleys finding themselves in peculiar places. For example, she had once seen one in a tree. With a person inside. Anywho, she first of all got some fresh fruits.

Evangeline loves fruits, but despised most vegetables with her entire being. She picked up some apples, strawberries, and some satsumas. As she was reaching for a pineapple, a figure that was a few inches taller than her reached over, and handed one to her.

Angie spun around, only to be met with a pair of eyes, right next to hers. Not even realising the burn of a soulmark on her neck...

"Kate Bishop, can i borrow you for a sec?"