No one's pov

Its been a year since bokuto's death,
And ofc Akaashi hasn't moved on. But he tries to keep living for bokuto. Akaashi moved out of his parents house to an apartment, he stopped playing volleyball but he started drawing.

Akaashi sighed 'Finally I'm done cleaning' he took off the gloves 'what I'm going to do now?'
He looked around his apartment to see if he missed cleaning something  but instead he spotted some canvases and a box with his art supplies "maybe I'll draw something.." he took the canvases and box, went to his table and started drawing.

The moment his brush touched the canvas Akaashi felt relaxed, he knew he can draw his feelings out.
Be started painting without thinking, after 27 minutes he looked at the canvas and was pretty satisfied.

(The painting)

He stood up cleaned the table and went to shower.

He came out of the shower,dried himself and dressed, he plopped on his bed. Then it hit him.. 'Bokuto-san's memorial is tomorrow..'
Few tears streamed down of his eyes,then all the rest streamed down as well.

'God why him? What did he do to deserve this?!..' then he heard a thump.

He looked up to his window and saw a white feather, 'a feather?' He opened the window and saw a white owl. He took the owl, and put it on his bed.

The owl shoot his eye open but it hasn't noticed Akaashi,,Akaashi was afraid for a moment but then he saw the owl's eyes. 'His eyes.. he has golden eyes just like bokuto's..' a few tears fell from akaashi's eyes to the bed,the owl noticed the tears and looked at Akaashi, 'hoot hoot!'. Akaashi looked at the owl and saw the owl was happy,he smiled "what are you so happy about buddy?" Meanwhile he wipe away his tears. The owl didn't respond but he fly across the room to the table and got a pen and tried writingon a paper. Akaashi walked to the table and read the paper,tears streamed down his face again...

Author-chan here! The second chapter will be published soon:) i hope you enjoyed and please vote if you like it! See ya next chapter;)
The story have 381 words:)