Author-chan here! Hope you'll like it cuz its my first time writing smut😔✋ anygays have fun loves❤️
—————————————————

"Ok ok bokuto-San calm down!"
Akaashi chuckled as he leaned down to the owl and gave him a little kiss on its beak.

*gay poof*

Akaashi eyes were closed because of the sudden dust.

"Bokuto-san?"  Akaashi slowly opened his eyes,and he saw the owl was gone. He felt arms around him. He looked up And saw bokuto. "Bokuto-san please tell me this isn't a dream.." bokuto looked down at him and chuckled "this isn't a dream 'kaashi" Akaashi smiled as tears streamed down his face once again."bokuto-san-" "AGAASHI STOP CALLING ME BOKUTO-SANN! I told you to call me koutarou.." bokuto pouted.

Akaashi laughed,"ok ok I'll stop calling you bokuto-san" bokuto smiled. "But now go dress up your naked"
"Fineeee"

*time skip bought to you by oikawa's milk bread*(to when bokuto finished dressing up"

"Akaashiii im doneee"
Akaashi was on his bed
Reading a book(btw Akaashi Coincidentally had a bed for two😱) "bokuto im here"
Akaashi put his book on his nightstand. Bokuto ran into the room. "Agaashi!agaashi! Look im healthy this time!"
Akaashi smiled an opened his arms for a hug which bokuto gladly accepted.
"Akaashi can i call you keiji??"
Akaashi blushed a little,
"Sure"
"Yay! And from now on call me koutarou."
"Bokuto-san."
"KEIJIIIII"
Bokuto whined while Akaashi laughed.
"I was joking koutarou"

*another time skip to the next day's afternoon was bought to you by daichi's thighs
🧎‍♀️🏌️‍♀️*(spicy?)

Akaashi and bokuto were cuddling
"Keiji?"
Before Akaashi could respond he was pushed against his pillows and bokuto on top of him(😏)
"K-koutarou?"
"Keijiii im thirsty~"
"Then go drink water"
"Noo keijiii I didn't mean that thirstyyy"
"Then what?"
"Stop playing innocent~"
"I-i dont know what your talking about"
"Keiji darling stop lying~"
Akaashi was a blushing mess
"Aww keiji~ you like those nicknames~"
"Koutarou we are going to suprise kuroo and kenma about you coming back! So get off meee"
"Nope now you made me more thirsty darling" he said with a low voice. Akaashi gave up "f-fine but no marks!" 
"I make no promises"

Bokuto started kissing Akaashi.
Bokuto pulled away and took off akaashi's shirt and started biting and sucking on akaashi's neck until he found akaashi's sweet spot.he started abusing the spot after he pulled away he saw a dark purple mark. He was pretty satisfied,he kissed Akaashi again biting akaashi's bottom lip asking for entrance. Akaashi didn't gave him entrance. Bokuto started playing with akaashi's left Nipple. Akaashi moaned.bokuto took the chance and immediately slipped his tongue in akaashi's mouth he started exploring akaashi's mouth, their tongue danced together,their lips moved in sync. Bokuto pulled away and a string of salvia connected their lips. Bokuto licked his lips "i waited for this moment for so long~", as he took off his shirt and pulled akaashi's pants down. Akaashi was a blushing mess.bokuto started kissing Akaashi again,akaashi's fingers was inside bokuto black and gray hair.then bokuto took off his pants and boxers without breaking the kiss.then he pulled away and took off akaashi's boxers too.

Author-chan here!The rest is in next chapter.Hope you enjoyed till now;)

Sike
You really think im that annoying?

Bokuto put akaashi's hard member in his mouth and started doing his "work". He bobbed his head and licked it, "k-koutarou I think I'm going to cum-" before he could finish the sentence bokuto's mouth was full of the white "liquid". Bokuto swallowed it and licked the leftovers on his mouth. "You taste amazing keiji darling~ by the way do you have any condom?~"
"y-yeah kenma bought me some I don't know why but he did said 'if you bring someone over then at least have protection'." Bokuto wasn't that shocked after all he knew thats the way kenma is. "What size did he bought you?" Bokuto asked "he said he bought all the sizes,its in the nightstand.what size do you need?" Akaashi asked "XL honey~" Akaashi turned a light shade of pink and gulped "ok" Akaashi got him a condom "lets begin ok?~" Akaashi nodded,bokuto took three finger and put them in akaashi's mouth, Akaashi licked bokuto's fingers. Bokuto pulled his fingers out of akaashi's mouth and stuck one finger in akaashi, Akaashi moaned, then two fingers,then three. "Ready love?~"
"yes"
Bokuto's member was halfway inside. Akaashi moaned loudly.akaashi's bit his bottom lip to try and muffle his moans but bokuto noticed. "Keiji love don't muffle your moans. They're music to my ears~" Akaashi obeyed. Bokuto stuck his member all the way inside. "K-Koutarou!" Bokuto pulled out a little bit. He stayed like this for a minute so akaashi's body will "'get used to it"'. "Koutarou you can start moving n-now"
"Sure if you say so luv" he started moving in a slow pace, then a little faster, Akaashi moaned,bokuto groaned, after 1 minutes bokuto's "liquid" filled akaashi, Akaashi moaned silently, bokuto pulled out and fell next to Akaashi on the bed.
"Lets rest and then lets clean up ok?~"
"Im mad at you Koutarou."
"Keiji whyyyy??"
"I said no marks!"
"And i said im making no promises~"

Hi author-chan here! I know this sucks but its my first time writing smut and my first book sooo... anygays make sure you eat and drink!:) love y'all
917 words:)
Bye luvsssss