Double date?

Sorry about the longgg break!
Im im a hospital since a few days ago.

No one's pov.

They bought comedy movie tickets, Akaashi panicked, 'what if they hear my ugly laugh??' He thought to him self. Akaashi didn't like his laugh. After almost 13 minutes everyone laughed including bokuto,kuroo and kenma.but not akaashi. A few moments later everyone laughed again but this time, akaashi laughed with them.
Bokuto looked at Akaashi with love sick eyes, 'hhdhdudjsjdbdb keiji's laugh js so pretty!like its a bit high pitched but with his pretty voice its a prefect combo. And those little snores! They are adorable! I want to kiss him. But i think he'll stop laughing but i want to hear him laugh more!.' he thought.

After a while Akaashi laughed again and then again and didn't notice bokuto looking at him each time. Bokuto was melting on the inside.
'AHHHHDHDUDBDB THE CUTENESS! I DONT THINK MY HEART CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE!'
After the movie they bought ice cream. after a while bokuto accidentally dropped his ice cream and went into his emo mode. Akaashi gave him a peck on the cheeck, then he offered bokuto his ice cream and bokuto thanked him and took it.

They went to the amusement park.
"Lets meet up here at 3PM" kuroo said.(its currently 1:16PM)
Bokuto and Akaashi nodded and went to have fun in the amusement park. After they went on all the roller coasters it was already 2:49PM. "OH SHOOT! We gotta hurry!" When they arrived at the spot it was 3:27PM. "BUKOBRO WHAT TOOK YOU BOTH SO LONG??" Kuroo yelled. Kenma scolded him,"kuro! Shut up people are staring!". 'Just like the old days' bokuto thought to himself.

An i lost my motivation:D
Words count: 307