4.

Author-chan here! I hope i didn't ruined your eyes last chapter;-; but anygays I'll start doing first person POV too<3 sooo enjoy:)
—————————————————

The next day

Akaashi's POV

I woke up at 7am. "Koutarou wake up" I said shaking him. "Noooo... 5 more minutes.." he said, "Koutarou bokuto. If you don't wake up this instant-" before i even finished the sentence Koutarou sat up. "Im up." I giggled ,"let's start getting ready" I told him, "why? Where are we going?". 'Did he really asked me that?-' I thought, "kou, we are going to surprise
Kuroo and kenma" i said, his whole face light up,his eyes were sparkling . "Why didn't you say it sooner??" He stood up and picked me up bridal style, "kou what are you doing??" I asked him while i was blushing quite hard. "Picking up my future wife" my face turned pink, "I'm not gonna be your wife." Bokuto's eyes widened, "what?! Yes you are!."I giggled. "Ok sure" i said, "really??" Koutarou said with sparkles in his eyes, "no❤️" I teased, when we got to the kitchen Koutarou let me down. Then i got pinned into the wall.i looked up and saw Koutarou's serious face. He leaned to my ear and said with a low and a bit angry tone "you are going to marry me weather you like it or not,understood?." I gulped, "yes" i said still a bit shocked, Koutarou let go of me and turned around,"good, now lets make breakfast"

Time skip bought to you by kenma's ps4

"Kou, are you ready?" I asked while looking at the mirror checking my outfit, i wore black turtleneck shirt with black ripped jeans, and jewelry i put my earrings,some rings,and necklaces, and a silver chain attached to my belt.oh and of course my glasses too."keiji im ready!" Koutarou said. "Ok im coming!" I answered, I walked to the living room.kou hugged me "wait let me text kuroo and kenma"

                      Rooster head
——————————————————
                                                    Kuroo
Yeah?
                          Can you and kenma        
                             come to the park in                       
                                          10 minutes?
Sure

——————————————————-

"Ok kou lets go" Koutarou jumped in excitement,

Time skip bought to you by our bad bitch suga💅

Akaashi's POV

I took kenma's and kuroo's blindfold off. They saw Koutarou, they turned to me and kuroo said "Akaashi this isn't a dream,right?"

I smiled and said "no guys it isn't a dream it's bokuto." They turned around with tears in their eyes,then kuroo ran to Koutarou "BOKUTO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Koutarou hugged him and said "there there, cry as much as you want" he chuckled and patted kuroo's back, after a while kuroo stopped crying.

We all started catching up, the kuroo stood up and said "lets go to the movies!". Koutarou stood up very excited and said "YES LETS GO!" I smiled and got up, and of course helped kenma get up as well.

H Author-chan here! Im really sorry about last chapter;-; anygays thank you for all the readers!🥰