2

I don't know if someone even waited for it but ok;-;
Anygays enjoy💅
—————————————————

The handwriting sure was reallyyyy messy but Akaashi could read it. The paper said "HEY HEY HEY KAASHI! You remember me?? Its me bokuto! I sort of argued with god and he sent me back to earth but with a curse D:<"
'B-Bokuto-san?" Akaashi said still with tears streaming down his face.
The owl nodded and jumped to Akaashi, Akaashi caught him and hugged him "i missed you bokuto-san.." bokuto nodded to Akaashi to put him back on the table.

Akaashi obey, "so bokuto-san whats the curse? And what will happen if you break it?"

Bokuto took the pen and started writing again, "as you can see the curse is that im a owl but for me its not a curse because you know how obsessed i am with owls"
Akaashi chuckled
"if i break the curse I become human again and live normal life but this time i got healthy life"
Akaashi's eyes widened "bokuto-san how can we break your curse??"
"Sadly god is cringe so he said 'you can break the curse if someone you loved kissed you' so yeah-"
"So bokuto-san why are you here? Aren't you supposed to find the girl?"(Akaashi playing dumb to see his respond) the owl looked mad,he wrote again. "AGAASHII DIDNT I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU??"
Akaashi laughed "i was joking  bokuto-san"
"WELL IT WASNT A GOOD JOKE! so can you kiss me so the curse will break!"
"Ok ok bokuto-san calm down!"

Author-chan here! Hope you enjoyed till now and the next chapter will be sPiCy (first time trying to write smut😔✋)