12. I might have started to melt

The roses looked amazing on my kitchen table, they smelt amazing and they really made me smile. This was also the first time ever I've gotten roses. My ex never got them to me, not even for my birthdays. And of course, each time I looked at them, they reminded me of Niko. God that man just made my mind so busy now. The more conversations we had on the phone the easier it was for me to talk with him comparing to when we first met. The phone calls weren't very long because he called me so late every evening, but he wanted to hear my voice before he went to bed and that was kinda cute. And to be honest, I even started to wait for those calls. Which also reminded me of his words, that he didn't need two months to make me fall for him... What if he was right?

It was Friday. Niko never told me where he was going to take me and all I knew was that he wanted me to wear something nice. So I did as told and put on a black cocktail dress that had an open back. I left my hair open and did my usual eyeliner and mascara, just that this time I added some red lipstick as well. I finished my look with black Louboutin heels and I was ready. Last time I put this nice clothes on were on my mom's birthday when I took her to some nice restaurant. Which reminded me also that I had promised to go visit my parents tomorrow that I almost forgot. While quickly adding a reminder  to my calender, Niko sent me a message that he was here, ready to pick me up.

"Okay then.. " I sighed and took my bag. I was nervous. I had no idea what he had in his mind and what he expected from the evening. I still felt like I wasn't overly sure about what my feelings towards him were, but I wasn't hating the idea of spending time with him either.

"Oh wow... You look stunning" Niko smiled while leaning to the black car behind him.

"Thanks.. You're not looking too bad either" I said. He had black jeans, black shirt and his hair was also left open. He then opened the back door and I sat in, him following. It looks like the driver already knew where to go because he did not tell him any address.

"Where are we going to?" I asked and looked the man next to me.

"You'll see.. But you're gonna love it" he smiled, not willing to tell me anything about his plans. We didn't talk much on the way where ever we were going. Damn that man. Jumps into my life just like that and no matter how much I try not to fall for him, he seemed to push all the right buttons. Oh boy.

"We're here" Niko said as the car stopped. I could see that we were nearby the harbour. Some ferries were on the terminal, some of them were on the way in or out.

"What's here?" I wondered. Again, Niko said nothing. He gave me his hand and I carefully took it after hesitating a while.

"Just come with me" he said and we started to walk towards the building next to us. We went in and took the elevator up and soon the doors were opened to us and a staff members were greeting us. Niko told that he had a reservation and we were guided to our table nearby the window with a view to the city and the sea.

"Wow.. " I had no words. And this was not the first time this week he managed to make me speechless. First the roses, then on Tuesday he picked me up from work and had take away coffees for us. On Wednesday he came to the studio after I finished my lesson and he took me to the café after what we took a walk from Kauppatori to Tervasaari and from there to Hakaniemi before he walked me back home. He was really, really doing all he could to make me fall for him. And now this.

"You like it?" Niko smiled and pulled the chair out for me. I sat down and looked him and then again the view.

"Yeah.. This is ..I .. I don't even know what to say..Amazing..  " I smiled. He sat opposite to me and the waitress soon came to us.