17. What was that now..?

It was getting late. Aleksi and Olli had left and Tommi and Yasmin were also about to leave.

"Girl you did hide that pretty well from us" I laughed pointing Yasmin and Tommi. She looked at Tommi literally with all the love in the World and then she turned her eyes back at us.
"Yeah well..I wanted to see where this goes before telling you" she smiled and took her jacket. I did not blame her. She was also quite careful when it came to relationships.

"So you guys have like a thing for kindergarten teachers?" Joel grinned while holding Ro next to her. Robyn rolled her eyes and punched her man into his ribs which caused Joel to crook down a bit.

"Damn woman you have a great punch..." he laughed quietly and rubbed the place where he got the hit.

"Oh you have no idea... " Joonas said and I did not want to know what he meant with that. Even tho if he had some kind on thing against kindergarten teachers, Niko was not sharing that with him. Or atleast it looked like he wasn't having any fantasies or, how should I know? We haven't got it that far yet. And I am also not able to see inside his head even tho it would be awesome to know what was going on in there and why was he so patient with me?

"I think I'm absolutely happy with what I have" Joel laughed and ruffled Ro's hair. Joonas wrapped his arm around Pauline and whispered something into her ear that made her giggle. Probably something stupid about his new kink, or that's what we all thought. It was obvious tho and knowing that Pauline was up to pretty much for anything. She did not have much limits to hold her back.

"Shut up..." she laughed and then looked at me and Ro.

"I guess we're gonna go too"

"Take your time this time" Joel said and emptied his beer after and Ro was just rolling her eyes and shaking her head to what her fiance said. Pauline stick her tongue out at him and went to put on her shoes.

"You guys wanna ride? I did not really drink much so I can drive.." Yasmin offered to Joonas and Pauline. They seemed to be okay with the idea so we said bye to the four of them and they left, leaving me and Niko alone with Ro and Joel. Ro the walked to the kitchen and started to clean the glasses and bottles so I decided to help her with everything.

While she was emptying the first patch of dishes from the washer, I put away the left-over food and wiped the table.

"Thanks.." she smiled and emptied the wine into her glass, not that there was much left.

"I should thank you for asking me to join.. I really enjoyed tonight" I smiled and put my empty cider can into the paperbag.
"Anytime" she smiled and turned the dishwasher on. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already half past one. My eyes started to feel heavy anyway and I could see that Joel was already waiting to have some alone time with Ro after spending the whole day with the guys.

"I guess I'm gonna go too.. It is getting pretty late"

Niko looked at me and then the clock on the wall.

"Yeah.. I should go too.. " he stood up and brought his empty beer bottle to the kitchen as well.

"We can share a taxi, if you want?" he asked while taking out his phone. I nodded and let him order the taxi for us. Joel and Ro both followed us with their eyes and I could see the stupid grin on their lips.
"What?"
"Oh nothing.. Don't forget the protection"Joel grinned and shut down the TV. I found myself blushing to what Joel just said and Niko noticed that. He poked me to my side and that just turned the heat even more on. These guys were not really doing the thing any easier for me and also Ro was laughing.