20. Take me here and now

Finally Saturday. I was so excited about the whole day that I got to the studio earlier than the girls just to think the whole set up and lights and I had completely forgot the fact that Pauline mentioned something about some thing she and Ro has planned. We had talked a bit about how they wanted the whole place to look so I managed to get the stuff during the week, Ro helped me to get the stuff here and now all I needed was just to set all up.

"Wow... How long have you been here already?" I heard Ro's voice behind me while I was putting the fairy lights on the wall.

"Too long I guess" I laughed and turned the music down and after doing that I continued with the lights.

"This looks so damn hot.." Pauline looked around. There were alot of fairy lights almost everywhere. I got the poles also fixed and now the LED lights were working again, they had been broken for a while but there never was a need to get them fixed until now, so now we had all the poles lit up again which made the class look even more erotic. I was kinda proud of how the set up turned out.

"God I hope all goes well.." Ro looked around and sat on the chair I had placed few metres away from the poles.

"It will, don't worry.." I smiled and finished adjusting the lights so that they were hanging just perfectly on the wall.

"You know girls.. It's not just the dance.. There is something more" Robyn started and looked at us before she laughed quietly and even bit nervously.

"What is it?" I asked and sat on the floor.

"I.. umh.. You see.. I kinda.. have a.. baby fever or so.." she said quietly and blushed.
Both me and Pauline looked at her surprised. Okey, they have a long history and they were about to get married anyway some time, so that was only the next logical move to take if they really wanted to have their own family. Ro then told a bit more about the her life and how things had been some years ago. Listening her and what she had to say really made me feel stupid. She had been through a lot and then there was me, who was so freaking afraid to proceed with Niko just becauseI was shy. Fuck me like seriously. If Ro managed with her life to the point where she was now, then what excuse did I have even to think about.. ?

Once we agreed that the set up was done and spot on, the girls went to change their clothes. We'd go over the routine for a few times and then they'd put on a sexier clothes and do their make up. After the first try we moved the chairs a bit further away so that the part that was danced on floor would end just in front of the chairs from where they'd go on with the lap dance.

"Fuck that's hot girls.." I was amazed. I managed to teach them a sexy ass dance in a little bit less than a month and I was so damn proud of myself. Especially for the progress with Robyn. Even tho she was a natural talent, there was still a lot of things she had to learn before the dance was totally flawless. And Pauline just had to remind herself a bit this and that.

"I actually brought a camera with me as well.. And the tripod.. So we can take this on video and watch it later on" Robyn said and walked to her bag.

"Oh, great. I think we can put it behind the chairs.. Or next to the poles with some angle so you can watch their reactions as well" I suggested. Ro was okay with setting it up next to the poles so she took the tripod out and attached the camera to it.

"Ok we have.. an hour to do the hair and make up" Pauline announced. Even tho I was not going to dance I decided to do my hair and make up ready for the party so that I did not need to deal with that later. We all decided to leave our hair open, just because we felt like so. When they were done with making themselves pretty, although they were born pretty, they changed to the new clothes they had ordered. Pauline had white keyhole design top that had some tiger pattern on it and matching high leg bottom with cheeky cut. Robyn had black baby Valentine top with some purple snake pattern and matching tulip bottom with side cut outs. They both looked hot as hell.