18. More like sleeping troll

The following week was busy. Since the party was supposed to be next week and Robyn told that she was gonna have a a lot of work to do during the next week as well, all the training had to happen this week. So every day after my work and the evening classes, I spent few hours at the studio with Ro and Pauline to really finish the dance and make sure that it was spot on. By the Friday we were so tired that for the first time ever I decided to skip the classes for weekend and asked some other instructor to cover me. I just physically wasn't able to dance anymore. My legs were killing me and so were my sides. Even tho I had been doing this for years, I have never had this hard week on pole. Ro told that Joel was getting a bit suspicious about her late evening activities and her being so secretive about her goings. But she managed to calm him down by telling him that he will see soon what she has been up to. Guess she had to tell something so that Joel wouldn't get too upset about his fiance's business.

"I guess we're pretty much done with the dance" I smiled as Ro and Pauline danced the routine for me. They were good, like very good. And if I was Joel or Joonas I'd be having hard time watching those two giving their all to the men.

"Well they better like it or I'm gonna kick their ass bad times.." Ro laughed and took off her heels.
"I can hold them still while you do the kicking" Pauline said and sat on the floor to stretch.

"So what up for the weekend?" I put on some relaxing music and looked what time already was. Half past ten. I was getting tired and no wonder, I woke up at 05:30 AM and came here after work like every single day this week.

"We're going to Oulu, visit the parents and some old friends" Ro said and stretched her legs.
"I have to plan the art lessons for the kids and I don't know what else.. Some Joonas maybe.."Pauline winked.

"Geez girl you are so.. "
"What? I met my match.. "
"Yes I got it" I laughed.

"What about you?" Ro asked and shook her hands before stretching them too. I took my phone from the floor and saw that Niko had texted me that he was waiting me at the parking lot.
"I don't know yet.. Since I asked Eeva to cover my classes then maybe I just sleep the whole weekend.. " I said while answering Niko that I'd be out in ten minutes or so. Only that I had no idea how to prevent him seeing Ro and Pauline walking out from here because if he saw them, he'd probably guess something was going on.

Miryam: Actually while you're waiting..Can you get me a milkshake from McD?

Niko: Sure ;)

Great.

"Ok girls, I have ten minutes to get you out here before you are busted" I shut down the music and stood up. Robyn and Pauline got up and quickly went to change their clothes. I had already done that so I just needed to put on my shoes and lock the doors.

"Okay so... We're done with this.. I booked the class for Saturday so we can go over the routine quickly before the guys will come..What time it was, seven?" I asked as we got out.
Robyn nodded.

"Good.. And we'll help you with the party during the week.." I continued.

"Yeah.. Thanks, I mean. I owe you a lot for this.." Robyn said and I could tell she was really thankful.

"Me too. This was a great idea" Pauline smiled.
"No you don't own me anything.. It has been great to hang out with you guys"I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw Niko's name on the screen. The girls got the hint and we said byes.

"Hi" I answered.

"I'm there in two" I heard Niko's calm and smooth voice and oh how weak my knees got.