Chapter 11: Green, Green Dress

For the next week all you heard about was party this and party that. Wether it be from Yelena or Loki. There had been several occasions where Loki tried to bribe either you or Peter for information on his half.

"Good morning, darling," Loki slipped behind you and beelined to the tea kettle where he began prepare his morning tea and silently concocting a plan.

"Good morning, Loki," you sighed and continued to prepare your breakfast.

"So.." He started causing you to slam down your butter knife.

"No, I'm not telling you anything," you scolded.

"Fine I'll get it out of the kid. He's going to crack soon, I know it," he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

    "Speaking if tonight, are you finally going to wear a dress?" You questioned and resumed your breakfast.

    "I beg your pardon?" He froze up.

    "A dress, y'know? Because you're-" He clasped his hand over your mouth before you could finish and frantically looked around the room.

     "Choose your next words wisely," he warned you and slowly retracted his hand.

     "Oh my gods are you not out yet?" You whispered as quietly as you could.

    "If you're a referencing what I think you are, no. Only to Peter at least," he replied, " did he tell you?" He demanded.

    "No, he didn't. Relax," you rested your hand on top of his cautiously.

    "Just don't tell anyone else," he requested, "please."

     "Of course. It's not my business to tell," you smiled and walked off with your breakfast in hand.

     "Thank you," he whispered once you were gone.

*

    "Now that we have our outfits together..what are you wearing?" Yelena asked, her thick accent coating her words like honey.

    "Darling, I could show up in my pjs and still outshine you," you joked.

     "Very funny," she scoffed.

     "I know right!" You exclaimed and dodged the question.

    "Anywaysss, what are you wearing?" Peter brushed her aside and began skimming through the wardrobe Tony had provided you.

    "I don't know, hun." You patted his fluffy hair and pushed him out of your closet.

    "Hey!" He whined and dramatically fell on his ass.

    "Get up, bug boy." Yelena scoffed and stuck out her hand.

     "Dress?" Wanda asked and pulled a short red dress off a hanger.

    "Or suit?" Loki suggested and used magic to convert your sweatpants into an elegant black suit.

    "Or both?" Pete added and placed a black dress over top your suit. Loki, Wanda and Yelena exchanged a knowing look.

     "Both." The three of them said in unison.

    "Both? No." You shook your head and stripped off the suit jacket from your torso.

    "Yes!" Wanda exclaimed waved her slim fingers to transform your suit into a hybrid. The top was a sequined corset that faded beautifully into suit bottoms. Around the emerald green corset was a black velvet jacket. For shoes she gave you black high-top converse with various drawings on the soles.

     "I feel like Elliot Page," you said once you looked yourself in the mirror.

     "Thats not a bad thing," Peter said as he stood next to you in his pajamas.

     "You're right." You nodded and pushed strands of hair out of your face.

    "The green suits you," Yelena thought out loud, "what do you think, Loki?" She asked the god who was quietly eyeing you. His pale face turned a crimson red as he cleared his throat.

     "You look excellent in my color," he nodded and ran his hand through his hair.

     "I do, don't I," you laughed and twirled around in the mirror. Loki watched as your confidence grew. You felt more comfortable in your outfit with each passing second. He noticed how you glowed under the sunlight that seeped in through your blinds.

     "The party is in three hours." Friday announced.

     "Shit!" Yelena yelled. All chaos broke loose. Yelena and Wanda tripped over each other while Peter was calmly fluffing your hair. Loki was still watching contently

     "Go get ready!" You yelled at him causing him to scurry out of your room dragging Loki with him.

*

(The fan-art isn't mine!)Also! A lot of people get confused so I am just clearing this up

Also! A lot of people get confused so I am just clearing this up. Loki is genderfluid, thats why Y/n asks if he'll wear something more feminine to the party.

Oli <3