Contest

As if on queue, Vision entered the room, "This."

Both women turned around to see him stood pointing to the stone in his forehead.

A few more members of the team came in the room, ready to eat. Yelena, Ana, Sam and Natasha went into the dining room, while Vision stayed to help Wanda.

Yelena took a seat next to Ana and Natasha sat opposite, beside Sam. 

"Where is everyone else?" Ana asked.

Natasha answered, "Clint went home to his family for a few months because Fury doesn't have any more missions for him right now. Steve and Bucky are at S.H.I.E.L.D, but they'll come back later. Bruce and Tony are downstairs doing something in the lab. I think Peter went home because he has an algebra test tomorrow."

"Mom and Dad are going back to Russia to sort something out and get some more information about Project Enlightenment." Yelena added. 

Ana's face became sullen. The thought that some agents could come and take her at any moment terrified her more than she cared to admit. 

Dishes burst through the door, followed by Wanda and Vision carrying plates of food.  

Everyone was finishing dinner as Steve and Bucky came home. It was only 8:30 and the perfect time for Sam and Bucky to try and convince Ana which football team was better. The team gathered in the living room, and Sam switched on the television.

Video footage of Saints v 49's on November 15th 1987 began to play. The Saints' Johnny Poe returned a blocked field goal 61-yards that gave the underdogs a 23-14 lead at the end of the third quarter. Then, Morten Andersen delivered a 40-yard field goal in the game's final moments to secure the win.

Ana sat back amazed at the sport and talent of the men, all coming together to help each other win like one big family. She never had that, it was always every man for themselves in the facility. 

Bucky got up and put his clip on for everyone to witness. 

The clip of Giants vs Vikings on January 14th 2001 started. The Giants got on the board early and were already leading 14–0 a little more than two minutes into the game on touchdown passes by Collins to Ike Hilliard and Greg Comella. In the second quarter, Collins added two more touchdowns on passes to Joe Jurivicius and Hilliard, and Brad Daluiso kicked two field goals. By halftime, the Giants had a huge 34–0 lead. They added one more touchdown in the third quarter on a Collins pass to Amani Toomer. The game ended with the Giants winning 41-0. 

Bucky turned the tv off and sat down. "I rest my case."

They all looked to Ana who thought for a second. 

"Sorry Sam but I think the Giants are better." she said and Bucky leapt into the air.

"YES! YOU LOOSE WILSON. HAHAHA." Bucky yelled ecstatically.

The super soldier outstretched his hand to Sam, "Now give me Red-wing."

Sam begrudgingly got up to get his drone; mumbling insults all the way. 

Bucky pulled a Giants hoodie from a bag behind the sofa and gave it to Ana. She took it and smiled widely at him.

"Now we can be matching when we watch the game together." Bucky grinned and pointed to his hoodie that he had on. 

Most of the team decided to go to bed since they had a training session in the morning. Steve invited Ana to tag along so she went to bed too. She took a shower and put her Giants hoodie back on to sleep in. 

She drifted off slowly into a disturbed slumber. 

Floating around her head was a small voice telling her that she wasn't safe; that the men were going to come back to take her again. The girl tossed in her sleep, sweat coating her skin. She awoke with a startle and put her hand around someones throat who was standing over her. Ana adjusted her eyes to the darkness and saw that she was choking Yelena. Her sister was on the floor now gasping for air when Ana released her. 

"No Yelena! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't awake." Ana pleaded trying to get her sister to forgive her. 

Yelena's breath was shallow and forced but she knew that Ana couldn't help it. 

"I-I thought you were one of the agents and- I'm so sorry." Ana stepped away from her sister and ran out of the room. 

She bumped into Steve who was walking down the corridor. 

He grabbed her arm, "Ana? What's wrong?"

Ana shook her head and brushed him off, continuing to bolt down the corridor and down the stairs.

Steve went into Ana's room to see Yelena on the bed, breathing better now, but clutching her neck. He switched on the light and could see red grip marks around her throat. 

Ana had ran all the way to the final floor of the compound and was curled up behind a precision air conditioning tower in the server room. She had her head between her knees breathing rapidly. There was no way of calming herself down as her mind spiralled, thinking she killed her own sister.

 After a few minutes of her sitting alone - out of control, Natasha found her. She sat next to Ana and put her hands on her shoulders, but Ana shrugged her off and moved further into the corner; terror in her eyes. 

Nat sat nearby and attempted to comfort her sister, "Yelena's okay. You didn't kill her, she's just a bit bruised. You did nothing wrong Ana." 

Nothing was helping and Ana remained in her panic. Natasha wanted to help her so badly but didn't know how. She knew if Ana didn't calm down soon, she would faint due to the over load of oxygen getting to her brain.

Natasha sighed and began to sing, 

"A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music
Used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while"

Ana's breathing began to slow as she focus on the words and Nat continued to sing.

"But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
Something touched me deep inside
The day the music died."

Ana had calmed down and Natasha smiled at her; shuffling closer. Ana wiped her tears and locked eyes with her sister.

"You remembered." Ana sniffled.