02 - Accused (Part 1)

Setting: Themis Law Firm  Time: 2:03 p.m.
_______________________________

When reading a new case your interested on one part. An investigation.

Of corse it's interesting to have a investigation. The fun part about that you get to go alone. | Trust me it's not. Next thing you know mc is like those girls in the horror movies and investigates a little too much | Your kind of happy since you won't get bothered or objected by your co-workers. The scary part is the questioning. Your schedule looks really messy as you try to find a date.

Setting: A small coffee shop  Time: 12:36 p.m.
_______________________________

So this is where the incident happened. You step into a shop filled with dust in the corners and rats. "Ugh, this is disgusting." You use your hand as a mask when walking through. It was really hard coming here since that lady was accusing you for the whole week. You don't want to talk to Vyn since he was busy that same week.

Flashback:

Setting: Police Station Time: 9:37 a.m.
_______________________________

"HEY YOU! YOUR THE REASON WHY THIS CASE ISN'T CLOSED! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT HE DIED! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE CO-WORKERS COULD HAVE SHUT DOWN THAT PLACE BEFORE THIS MESS HAPPENED!" It's that crazy lady from last week. She has been yelling at people since the day he died. She looks at you disgusted and displeased.

Flashback Ends
_______________

"Man she was crazy.." You whisper to yourself. "____?" Who is that? You quickly take out your lipstick tranquilizer. |Forgot what Luke called it| After turning around you see Vyn. He looks kind of scared. You breathe out in relief and smile. "Hello Dr. Richt-," "What are you doing here alone?" He interrupts. Uh okay.. "I'm just doing a investigation here. How did you get here?"

A little of Vyn's POV:
__________________

Is she really doing this herself? "Uh.." I can't find the right words to say. Why are they giggling? |Its kinda weird to read it sorry!| "I just knew." Aha, I had work here too. Good way to lie...

Your POV:
_________

He knew? Should of expected it.. "Well since your here would you like to investigate with me?" You ask. "Sure." Yes now I don't have to worry.

_______________________________

I didn't want to write she even though the mc is a she. I did that so I don't assume your or gender (for the giggling part of Vyn's POV)

seeyah 🐬🐬