05 - Making Things Better

"I think we should be honest with each other," Vyn states. "We have been running away from our problems and keeping them inside to ourselves."

Vyn hugs you tighter. "Can I trust you?"  He asks. "Yes, can I trust you?" You ask. He nods. His grip is like a baby's grip. Strong and firm.

"Why is everything negative?" You ask. "Everything I hear is negative and it doesn't go away. Why do I keep getting blamed for things?  I messed everything up did I? Did I make things hard for you? I'm sorry, I will leave-" You start to get up.

"____. Please stay, you're not making anything hard." Vyn sighs. "I'm sorry it's my fault for not noticing this." It's not your fault.. "I can help you." You shake your head. "You can't. I will feel guilty for not helping you back."

Vyn's POV:
____________

Why do you want to leave? I want to hold on to you longer. "You can't. I will feel guilty for not helping you back." ____ says. "You don't have to help me back." I smile. I need help. "So, what's your problem?" They ask. Ah.. I have to be honest so I might was well... "I'm not really doing well.."

Your POV:
___________

"It's kind of hard to say. I'm not really doing well either. It's kind of hard dealing with other people when I can't even deal with myself." Vyn breathes out. I knew it. A psychiatrist would have something bad after dealing with other's problems.

"Sorry you probably think of me differently now." "I don't."  You muttered. He's probably nervous. Vyn notices what he is doing. He releases. "You don't have to let go." The atmosphere is cold. "Your probably uncomfortable." Vyn signals you to get up after he did. You both stand there.

"This is kind of weird" You start. Vyn apologizes. "I am sorry. Am I being a bad guest?" "No your not. I am just a little uncomfortable."

After a while you both go back to the way you were sitting. "Is there anything you like to do Dr. Richter?" You ask. Your bored. "We can make desserts" Vyn suggests. You perk up to that word. He can tell your exited. "Before we make anything let me check your burn." Aw come on. I was exited. "Looks like I'll be making the sweets," Vyn chuckles looking at your expression and body language.

After he wrapped up the bandage Luke calls. "I will be back" You get up.

"Hey ____. You were supposed to give me a call.."

"Ah! Sorry some things came up and it distracted me."

"Ah, it's alright. I was planning to go back to my place and hang out but I guess other things happened." You and Luke chat for a little about another time.

"____?" Vyn calls out. Oh no. Luke is going to find out..

"UHM, I have to go! I will call you later!"

You quickly hang up the phone and respond to Vyn. "I'm right here!" "Oh there you are I thought something happened." He is relived. Vyn grabs your hand and pulls you to your kitchen.

"This is going to be boring.." You sigh. "How? Is it because you can't make the dessert?" Vyn smirks. You've never seen him teasing you.

"I'll let you decorate them with me so you do get to help." He feels bad. It's cute.

Time: 11:03
_____________

The desserts finally cool down. You gather around Vyn to spread the frosting. Your jumping up and down. A smile is painted across your face. Vyn chuckles. He hands you a knife and gets one for himself.

After spreading the frosting, Vyn says, "There almost done! Just one more thing..."

________________________________
Sorry for not updating I have final exams coming up and schools whack with assignments.