06 - A Little Suprise

⚠️Spoilers for card; Lingering Warmth⚠️

Setting: Your house/apartment   Time: 11:06
_______________________________
Your POV:

Vyn asks, "____, will you go wash your hands again?"
Your not sure why he asked you to do that but you head on to the bathroom/washroom and wash your hands.

Vyn's POV:

Perfect! Now I can get their surprise. Hopefully they'll like it. I try not to get too excited as I went to my coat pocket and get the surprise. As soon as I get back to the kitchen I hear ____ come back. Perfect timing!

Your POV:

"Dr. Richter, I'm back!" You call. You see him standing in a different spot. How odd, wasn't he over there.. eh. You shake it off and walk over to him.

"Are you ready to eat it?" Your a little impatient when it comes to dessert so you want to eat it but...

"Before we eat," Vyn starts "I have a little something for you." He smirks.

Vyn's POV:

I'm so nervous! I hope they like it!

Your POV:

Vyn smirks. What does he have up his sleeves. You question. "Well..what is it?" In your head you have a million questions and ideas of what Vyn has planned. You smile wide waiting for his reveal.

Flashback (hehe):

Setting: Woods with a tree (forgot place)
________________

"Rena, please marry me!"

You stand in excitement as the boy proposes to the girl he loves. "That's so sweet," You smile. You don't notice it but Vyn is looking at you.

Out of the blue you say, "The surprise is more important than the romance." Vyn writes what you said in his head.

End of Flashback:

Your POV (still):

Vyn pulls out a flower hair clip. Oh! It looks so pretty! Your smile is really wide at this point.
"Thank you Dr. Richter it's really pretty!!" You gleamed.

Vyn smiles warmly. He is happy to see your reaction. "Well ____, shall we eat our dessert?"

_______________________________
I had a project due this week so i wasnt able to work on this book so heres ya chapter 😄

stay safe
-Vincent