04 - Accused (Part 3)

Setting: The sidewalk Time: 6:33 p.m
__________________________

"Marius?" You ask. "Yeah that's me" He smiles. "What are you doing here?" Your kind of worried for Vyn. Is he still locking the door to the coffee shop? "I should be asking you that" He interrupts your wonders and questions.

"I was doing a investigation with Dr.Richter! I'm waiting fo-" Marius interrupts again "You mean Vyn?" He looks kind of jealous.

Behind Marius you see Vyn. You feel relieved as he comes by. "What are you doing here?" Vyn asks. He wasn't expecting Marius, neither were you.

"I'm just taking a walk.." Marius stares. The atmosphere gets very tense. "Ah..uhm, well I have to get back to work so please excuse me."

You start to leave when Marius calls out to Vyn. "Why are you leaving?" Vyn ignored him and caught up to you."Sorry about that" he smiles.

Setting: Themis Law Firm  Time: 6:48 p.m
_______________________________

"____, before we go inside can you lead me to Artem's office?" Vyn asks. Your not sure why but you nod.

You finally reach Artem's office with Vyn. You let him go inside then leave to finish work.

Their conversation 👀
__________________

"Artem..." Vyn starts, sighing. "When will you realize that your putting them in danger?" He finishes. "Who? There are many people here" Artem asks, acting dumb. He knows who Vyn is talking about. He doesn't want to own up to it for a reason.

"____. I already know that you know" Vyn says dissatisfied. "You can talk to Celestine about it. She makes some of the decisions anyways." Artem pushes Vyn off. It is true. She made the decision for you.

Artem calles Celestine and leave the room. |Now it's Vyn and Celestine's conversation 👀|

"Hello Vyn" She greets him. "Why did you make ____ go on an investigation alone? I-"
"You don't want them in danger do you? I already answered that question."  Celestine cut him off.

Vyn stands quietly waiting for the answer. "Your just like Artem worrying for them. ____ is a grown person. They can be independent...,"  Celestine gives her answer. "Don't worry I will send someone from now on."

_______________________________

Setting: Themis Law Firm Time: 9:53 pm
______________________________

"Yeah, no. I'm not doing this shit again"

You walk out the building and see Vyn's car outside. I don't think anyone is inside.

"____!" Vyn shouts from his car. A few minutes later you get a call from him.

"____, why are you ignoring me? Did I do something to upset you?"

"You did nothing wrong. Please don't worry."

"Did something bother you? You can always talk to me"

You hang up the phone after hearing that line. It runs in your head. "You can always talk to me". Your head hurts from the damage that has been done. You don't want to talk to anyone. You want to keep everything to yourself. Yet he keeps finding out. Why can't they leave me alone? There are many other people they can bother.

All the thoughts in your head keep going until you get to the door of your house.

Setting: Your resident   Time: 10:27 pm
_____________________________

"Why are you here?" You ask the figure. He stands at your door disappointed. "Listen, I am very tired of your crap that you keep hiding, and it's making me lose my goddamn sanity." He speaks. This is the first time you hear Vyn curse.

"Eh? What crap?" You want to change the situation into something else. Vyn had enough.

"____? How many times are you going to keep hiding things from me? How do you think that I don't know? How do you keep putting on a fake smile every time someone shows up. How do you keep everything to yourself? Why? Why do you do it? Why am I the one who knows? Why don't you know? Why don't you know how..how much..." He stops. It's like he is hiding something now.

"Um.., can I come in?" He asks. "Uhh, sure.." You guide him inside. You sit across from him but he sits next to you. "Dr. Richter?" He lays his head on your shoulder and hugs you. "I'm sorry just let me have my way." He sighs.

The mood is completely different now. "You know...I always knew that you were like everyone else. It's just you hid it." You say. He is confused. "How? I thought I hid it well..?" He questions. "I saw it. In you. I didn't know you were this vulnerable.." You chuckle. "Sorry, I didn't realize. I'm fine with you knowing. Only you."

_______________________________
Why does some parts remind me of Fruits Baskets? I made a promise to myself to make this chaper long so you can enjoy so I did 🐬🐬