[16] i guess i can understand that

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't sleeping in my bed. The second thing I noticed was that my head was on Zayns lap. I panicked and got up, taking in my surroundings. All of the other boys seemed to also fell asleep yesterday. Harrys head was on the rest of the sofa, while his feet where resting on Niall, whose head was on the backrest of the sofa with his mouth wide open. Louis was next to them, looking like he definitely fell asleep while watching tv. The tv was off by now, and I noticed how Liam wasn't here with the others.

I looked up at Zayn again, and remembered how he looked so calmed and happy last night. I asked myself if he always was like that when he was with the other boys, since they seemed to be like a little family, acting like brothers. Now, sleeping, Zayn also looked so calm and I liked how his expression didn't hold any kind of anger. His mouth also was a bit open, which actually looked cute. Zayn really was handsome if it wasn't for his anger problems and stupid behaviour. I was taken back to reality by a clirring sound that came from the kitchen. Zayn moved a bit and I was scared he would wake up. He took me and pressed me towards his body again, but seemed to still be sleeping. I waited a few seconds till I embraced his arm from me and slowly got up. Being careful to not wake any of the boys I made myself to the kitchen, where I found Liam. He looked at me. "Morning! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry", he said, a guilty look on his face. I smiled at him. "Morning. No, you didn't. I was already awake.", I told him which also made him smile. He had a bottle of blood in his hands. "Uhm, do you want some?", he awkwardly asked. I wanted to say yes, but I shaked my head 'no'. "Thanks, but I'm gonna take my stuff and leave now I guess.", I shrugged my shoulders and his smiled vanished. "You already wanna go? Didn't you enjoy last night? If we did something wrong, I'm sorr-", I stopped him midsentence. "No, you guys did nothing wrong. I enjoyed yesterday but that doesn't change anything that happened before. After all I came here by force. Sorry, but I really need to go home. We'll see each other in school, I guess". I really was a bit sad to leave after yesterday, but like I told Liam it didn't change anything the boys - especially Zayn - did to me. It was still utterly wrong.  "Don't you at least want to wait till the other boys are awake?", he asked. I shaked my head. It was the last thing I wanted, to be honest. "I guess I can understand that. Just know that we really are sorry, even Zayn.". I nodded and waved him a goodbye, but he took me and hugged me to my surprise. After a second or two I hugged him back, gave him a last smile and made my way out of the kitchen. The other boys were still asleep, so I took my bag and left the house.

_______________________________________

On one hand, I felt free. I felt like a huge weight was put off of my shoulders, and I closed my eyes and inhaled the lovely feeling of being home. I went into our living room, which had the furniture we took with us while moving. Nothing changed while I was gone, and I was happy about it. I let myself fall on the sofa and smiled.

After unpacking my bag, I quickly wrote my parents an email again and told them I would call them as soon as possible, also telling them I would get a new phone soon. They answered saying they were glad and would be here in a bit more less than a  week, which hit me the most. I have been so long with the boys. I shaked my head. I was glad I had my own privacy from now on again.

The day I didn't really do much. I ate, I did some things for school, and unpacked the last few things we had. Then I spent my afternoon watching tv, while drinking a few bottles, but I felt like something was missing. It was so empty and so silent here, it was quite weird. When I skipped through the program and stopped at a football match, thats when I realized that I enjoyed the company of the boys way too much for my actual liking.

_____________________________________

The next day even Sara noticed there was something off about the boys and me. For lunch time, they didn't sat next to us like they did the last few days, they sat as far away from us as possible. Sara seemed to be really disappointed and I was really sorry for her, but I couldn't really do anything. I noticed that the boys were looking at us, but I tried to ignore it and kept talking with Sara. She informed me about everything I missed when I wasn't in school and she didn't even mentioned what happened two days ago, which I was really happy about. She seemed to really want to know what happened between the boys and me, and she kept looking from them and to me again, and as she wanted to open her mouth to say something the break was over and we went to our class, which was spanish.

The day went on rather boring. I wasn't someone who really enjoyed school, but I forced myself to go and study enough to make it through the day. My grades were quite decent, but just because I didn't wanted to disappoint my parents. And I worked quite fast because of my vampire senses so it wasn't that much work for me, which was quite the advantage. I didn't had that much of school left anyway, so I wanted the seemingly endless years of school to actually be worth it and not just a waste. I didn't knew what I wanted to do when I was done with school, but I didn't cared about that for now. I actually planned to see the world and travel around a bit before I actually start to study or work.

But I had other things on my mind for now.

For example the boys, who seemed to wander around my thoughts way too often at the moment, whether I liked it or not. They were so confusing and exhausting. Why did I even got confrontated with them in the first place? Everything would be so calm and easy now if I hadn't. But I wasn't sure whether I prefered that or not. After all I did enjoy their company somehow.

sorry for the late update, i was on a concert yesterday and was just halfway done with the chapter so I couldn't upload it before i went out, and afterwards i was too tired to finish it, but here you go! :) and thanks for the support some of you are giving me, i really appreciate it so much x