[2] oh my god, just look at them

I turned around, to see nothing but five boys walking into the room. I felt like everyones eyes were on them, most of them girls. Sure, they didn't looked bad, but what was so special about them? The funniest thing was that everyone went quiet. And this was the most relaxing thing ever. No one was talking, the only sound that was hearable were the footsteps of these boys. And maybe some gasps or groans from some boys that suddenly got ignored, but that was it. I rolled my eyes. The attention they got was ridiculous. "Who are the they?", i finally asked, getting Saras attention back. "They are the five hottest guys at the school! Oh my good, just look at them. Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn. They are god-like", she rambled. "Uhm, they are kinda just.. guys?". She looked at me with a look of pure shock. "They are incredibly hot!", she respoke me. I laughed a bit and wanted to change the topic, when her eyes were off me again. What now? I turned around, definitely being annoyed by now. Now these boys - whose names i already forgot - were coming into our direction (A/N: i did not just..daamn). To be specific, they sat right next to us. Seriously? I saw how two of them were looking at us and rolled my eyes again. This definitely was pissing me off, why would everyone put their focus on five boys, just cause theyre hot? Since theyre sitting alone, they definitely arent as popular as it seems like. I tried to get into a conversation with Sara again, but she wasn't really paying attention, seriously drooling over these guys again. I reaally dont get it. Now they were all looking at us. I dont think they always look at Sara like that, she wouldnt react this way if this was the case. Was it cause im new? God damnit. After Sara finally caught herself again we compared our shedules with the result that we share most of our classes together, which i was really grateful for. We high-fived each other. Ignoring the thing with these boys, she is super nice and cool. And im more happy with one true friend than ten false ones. Coming back to these boys. Coming back to these boys: they were still looking. I finally turned around and was about to tell them to fucking look somewhere else so they wont look like some weird creepers, when i noticed their facial features. They looked handsome, but thats not what keeped me looking. Their eyes had something else behind them. Remember, we probably aren't the only vampires out here. Be careful. And remember to wear your bracelet. i remembered the words from my father a few days ago. And I knew the differences between a normal human being and a vampire. And you could see their eyes had a hint of a red, and while one of them flashed me a smile you could see their white teeth perfectly, sending me chills. There was something different about them. And i was pretty sure it wasn't normal. I gulped and swiftly looked away. But Sara seemed to noticed my look, and looked at me confused. "Was just annoyed from our little stalkers", i told her and shook my head to the table the boys were sitting at, "right there.". Before anyone could say something the bell rang. Sara dragged my away as fast as possible. "What was that?", she asked me. "Sorry, but they were staring like crazy", i muttered and raised my hands in defeat. She giggled and we made our way to our next chemistry lessons.

__________________________________________________

The last days past by quite fast. Sara was the only one i hang out with, seeing no point in trying to be friends with others. Some tried to talk to me once in a while, but they seemed bitchy as fuck. Kind of everyone in this school had a bit too much self-confidence. I just had to listen to their conversations to know how facile they were. It was sickening. Also, these potential vampires were staring at us again once in a while, which also caused us a lot of attention from other pupils. They stopped when i .. lets say i made it clear that they should mind their own fucking businesses. I wasn't allowed to tell these five boys something like that, or else Sara would hate me forever. But everytime that blackhaired boy would send me a smirk i would just give him a cold look. Someday he will be annoyed of me and fuck off. I really couldn't need a vampire right now, especially when my parents weren't there. Or at all. I already said I'm no big fan of them. No fan at all. I also didn't told my parents about them. I didn't wanted to cause any problems, despite the fact that I wasn't even sure if they actually were vampires. I can just guess till now. And as long as they don't get out anything about me, i guess I'm fine.

_____________________________________________________________

The day went by like the other ones did too. At least that's what i thought. Sara and I were sitting at our table again, when suddenly some people decided to join us without even asking. What the fuck? "Ehm?", i asked and looked into five grinning faces. You can also add Sara, because she didn't seem as unpleasant as me. She even had the nerve to poke me. Forgot that she got a crush on them. She actually told me how she had a crush on one of them, his name started with a L that I was sure of. "We actually don't know the names of the two beauties in front of us", curly hair said. Before I could even say smething, Sara did. "I'm Sara and this is Rose", she told them, while playing with her hair. Cliché. She knew I would say something like for them to fuck off, didn't she?  I felt a penetrable look from - i think his name was Zayn - on me. I also noticed the way they looked onto my neck, licking their lips. One of them even breathed the hell out of us. You've got to be kidding me. Just imagine five random boys smelling your blood. I mean I could also smell Saras but I didn't made a point in violating the air.
Sara was talking to one of them, but I was too focused on the obvious to even make out what they were talking about. I was just looking at Zayn, showing him my anger. Who did he think he was? "Okay, we will pick you up", he suddenly said, not leaving my eyes. Wait, what? I looked up to Sara, who was now smiling like a idiot. Before I knew it the boys were saying their goodbyes. "See you later"; Zayn breathed into my ear, bevore he left with the others. His cold breath against my skin made me shudder. I looked at Sara, not being sure whether I looked confused or angry. "What. the. fuck?", i slowly asked. "We have a date with the guys tonight! They will pick us up at 6, i'll meet you at your house so we can get ready. Oh my god, i'm so excited! The hottest guys of the school just asked us for a date", she told me, while her eyes were sparkling. I was sure she mentally already chose her outfit for tonight. Tonight wont happen though. "Never.", was the only thing I could get out of my mouth. Her face suddenly fell. "Come oooon", she begged. I shook my head.